the thread about nothing...

^ i chuckled 
laugh.gif

Who is you're guys' fav or least fav. characters?

Mine: fav. Omar. "indeed"

Clay Davis:anything this dude says makes me laugh. Strang, partttner, shhhhhhh, and that fake *** chuckle.
laugh.gif

least fav. kima's gf: annoying, mcnulty's ex wife: annoying, and ziggy:
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Clay Davis:anything this dude says makes me laugh. Strang, partttner, shhhhhhh, and that fake *** chuckle.:lol:

least fav. kima's gf: annoying, mcnulty's ex wife: annoying, and ziggy::rofl: :stoneface:

brother mouzone :smokin

Clay Davis:anything this dude says makes me laugh. Strang, partttner, shhhhhhh, and that fake *** chuckle.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Chris Partlow...dude was a family man and about his business.

least fav...the dude(s) who screwed over Stringer on the real estate deal (clay,and the other lawyer guy)

laugh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Fav: Stringer/Omar

Least: Cercetti/Pearlmen 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see that coming at all... Thought he'd be around forever :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
the struggle to study is real this morning. :smh:

the lack of sleep in medical school must be unbelievable :x

It really wasn't that bad except for test time and certain rotations 3rd year. Manage your time right and you can get 7+ most nights

Man it looks like I'm below the grad school requirements but I'm going to go talk to the dept head at my old school and see what my options are, I wish I could go back and tell my 18 year old self to take school more serious cause it'll keep me from having this much stress.

Things aren't impossible but just a little more tougher now, idk what I would do if I didn't have this support system behind me.
You're not lying bro. If I knew back then what I knew now..... Cant even imagine
laugh.gif
I really expected to see more of these floating around
Found out some girl I was messing with was a cutter.

Had to cut her off

Please let this be real

As of an hour ago, I'm officially off from school for the rest of the year.  I'm hoping 2013 is something like the Summer of George, but with more frolf.

Back
Top Bottom