the thread about nothing...

damn, my stomach has been really messed up lately..think its something with my lining, kinda feels like my stomach is eating itself..

i woke up at 4 am and made myself puke..it was so damn violent, i couldnt even enjoy my in and out last night..

i still feel a little something left in my stomach, but hopefully sippin on this pepto fixes that...

and to whoever asked what mountain i was on..

it's mt.st.jacinto in the socal desert.

Last edited:
Received a package from amazon...and i find inside....

:nerd:

Going to wear them like its 2007 all over again....maybe even re-enact the Stronger video

but who sent it? reveal yourself
It was I. Theres more coming, I wanted to compile it all into its own box but I've been on a business trip the last few weeks so I coudlnt.

Its okay, i appreciate it....but more stuff you say??? :nerd:...

damn, my stomach has been really messed up lately..think its something with my lining, kinda feels like my stomach is eating itself..

i woke up at 4 am and made myself puke..it was so damn violent, i couldnt even enjoy my in and out last night..

i still feel a little something left in my stomach, but hopefully sippin on this pepto fixes that...

and to whoever asked what mountain i was on..

it's mt.st.jacinto in the socal desert.

Flu like symptom.

Ever had a sandwich using waffles for bread ?
nthat.gif
sick.gif

mean.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

my exact reaction.
I do all the time bruh

Its amazing
http://bruxie.com/

Received a package from amazon...and i find inside....

Going to wear them like its 2007 all over again....maybe even re-enact the Stronger video

but who sent it? reveal yourself
It was I. Theres more coming, I wanted to compile it all into its own box but I've been on a business trip the last few weeks so I coudlnt.

Its okay, i appreciate it....but more stuff you say??? :nerd:...

Perfect, those shades are AntiDope

:lol: j/k

kanyesmilek.gif

At least it wasnt gloves and a box of cards....:lol:

Last edited:
Going to McDonald's for lunch to see what this new Dollar burger is talking about.

Wish my stomach luck, guise.

Going to McDonald's for lunch to see what this new Dollar burger is talking about.

Wish my stomach luck, guise.
I've been wanting to make this move ever since i see the commercial for it .. i think today might be the day

Last edited:
Ever had a sandwich using waffles for bread ? :nthat:

:x

:smh:

:lol:

my exact reaction.

lol not like a regular turkey sandwich but a breakfast themed sandwich with everything but the kitchen sink (eggs, bacon, onions,peppers, cheese, jelly or syrup and anything else you have on hand lol) :smokin :smokin :smokin

:lol: probably sounds even more disgusting to you now lol
I use em to make regular turkey sandwiches *kanye shrug*

i'll have to try.

Back
Top Bottom