the thread about nothing...

that's how I'm trying to get my medical card when the time comes
laugh.gif
smart man....

I find it hard to hold back things I want to say.

I really want to tell something to my grandma (from my mom's side). None of them like me, so they wouldn't like me even more.

Have a house near Fredericksburg, but I stay in Northern VA during the week as I work in Vienna and Crystal City. One must plan their living situation according to their commute to work if you wish to have peace of mind.
quote name="sumrndmdude" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/64320#post_16773881"]every winter I think about moving to the west coast, these dmv winters are so depressing man 
mean.gif
Yeah I am still waiting to hear back on this job offer in Sunnyvale, CA. It was supposed to be 4 weeks, which in Government time means 3 months. This traffic, cold weather and humid Summers are weak.
That's a great idea. There are a lot of simple things you can do that enjoy yourself. When I went to France a few years back to visit my Sister, I would just spend the days walking around the streets of Paris and traveling on the train to different places. I tried to speak the language, but couldn't say much so it was something different to walk amongst so many people and be unable to communicate with them even if I wanted to. Here in the States we go out of our way to avoid communication with passersby because we are too "busy" or preoccupied with our technology to enjoy the simple pleasures of life.[/quote]
Word. I'm moving back to DC when I graduate. Looking at a gov't job and a Amex job. Idk why but I just have to live in a loft when I get back.  Any recommendations on good spots to live in the area? Also are you black? How was France? I'm going there in the summer and idk what to expect.  I can barely speak French , but I can understand it pretty well.

Word. I'm moving back to DC when I graduate. Looking at a gov't job and a Amex job. Idk why but I just have to live in a loft when I get back.  Any recommendations on good spots to live in the area? Also are you black? How was France? I'm going there in the summer and idk what to expect.  I can barely speak French , but I can understand it pretty well.

Well that depends on which part of the area you would prefer to live in. Do you want to be in the city or somewhere close to the city? My pops lived in Eastern Market on South Carolina behind Capitol Hill and each part of the city is a little different, different strokes for different folks.

No I'm not black, my dad is from Morocco and my mom is from the DC area. My sister was born in Casablanca and I was born in NY.

France was dope, but the weather was gloomy when I went in Mid May-June. A lot of grey skies and overcast, but I enjoyed i and will be going back again at some point. Traveled to Barcelona from Paris and that was on point as well. There is just so much to soak in. Definitely think of some places you want to hit in France as there are so many cool things to see/do.

If/when you do go, my sister lives right in the heart of Paris and is always asking me to send visitors. She has lived there for 4+ years and always looks forward to the opportunity to meet up with Americans and show them around. Let me know.

Well that depends on which part of the area you would prefer to live in. Do you want to be in the city or somewhere close to the city? My pops lived in Eastern Market on South Carolina behind Capitol Hill and each part of the city is a little different, different strokes for different folks.

No I'm not black, my dad is from Morocco and my mom is from the DC area. My sister was born in Casablanca and I was born in NY.

France was dope, but the weather was gloomy when I went in Mid May-June. A lot of grey skies and overcast, but I enjoyed i and will be going back again at some point. Traveled to Barcelona from Paris and that was on point as well. There is just so much to soak in. Definitely think of some places you want to hit in France as there are so many cool things to see/do.

If/when you do go, my sister lives right in the heart of Paris and is always asking me to send visitors. She has lived there for 4+ years and always looks forward to the opportunity to meet up with Americans and show them around. Let me know.
paris or quebec, those middle eastern girls in canada respect black dudes 
nthat.gif

Bro....I truly appreciate you doing that for me. No disrespect, but I'm hitting Paris, Ibiza, and Barca for the yambs....so setting me up with your sister wouldn't be a good idea. This is my last hoo-rah before I enter the professional world. What kills me is I make stops in Amsterdam, but I can't indulge....As far as living in the DMV....I want to live in VA or MD because I want a gun....legally. DC is a no go.

last time I go in the DB thread ish is just too weird man :smh:

Yeah man, that thing is just not my cup of tea. I don't know if it is the super inflated sense of materialism or what. There is nothing wrong with liking nice things, but if you define or measure yourself with brands and materials......I don't know. Style is cool, "dressing better" is not for me.

Bro....I truly appreciate you doing that for me. No disrespect, but I'm hitting Paris, Ibiza, and Barca for the yambs....so setting me up with your sister wouldn't be a good idea. This is my last hoo-rah before I enter the professional world. What kills me is I make stops in Amsterdam, but I can't indulge....As far as living in the DMV....I want to live in VA or MD because I want a gun....legally. DC is a no go.

It's all good. Not too many lofts in VA unless you head down to Richmond. I would say Arlington/Clarendon/Alexandria area for VA as they are close to Metro and close enough to DC for work/night life.

The closer to DC you go....the more $$$. Rent for an apartment in Crystal City is $2000-$3000 a month.

the thing ihate about death is that u neverknow when itll happen

What would be the fun in living if you knew when you would die?

Would you pay $15 to see a movie if you knew beforehand how it would end?

I guess that's why they say......"You only scared to die when you ain't livin' right...."

I use to complain about not doing anything on vacations. Now, all I want to do is stay home, eat and watch movies/series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom