the thread about nothing...

Reps for Christmas ? 
laugh.gif
merry christmas brodie.

$1,000 to anyone that can somehow find a way to get me in-state tuition at an out-of-state school.

I have a good GPA, but none of the states I want to go to offer any waiver for students in my state.

NY, CA, IL, MI, FL, PA, NJ.

Very serious.

I lived in Norfolk for a couple years. It's gets gloomy down there in the Winter time with all the Naval shipyards and manufacturing plants right off Hampton Blvd.
Well at least you recognize the change in your feelings, pay attention to all of that and communicate your thoughts/feelings with those close to you. Keep them in the loop.
I'm in Hampton now...its dry as hell outchea.  Where you at now brodie?

$1,000 to anyone that can somehow find a way to get me in-state tuition at an out-of-state school.
I have a good GPA, but none of the states I want to go to offer any waiver for students in my state.
Very serious.
Easy.  Find a relative or a friend in DC, use their address.  Wherever you go...you're considered "in-state" since DC isn't a state.  You're welcome, brodie.

Very serious.

naw b the school system needs suckers like u to overpay

Very serious.
Easy.  Find a relative or a friend in DC, use their address.  Wherever you go...you're considered "in-state" since DC isn't a state.  You're welcome, brodie.

that's how I'm trying to get my medical card when the time comes :lol:

Very serious.
Set up a p.o box, or fake residency for at least 6 months in your desired state.

You could also apply to the school, get accepted...take transferable courses for a year at community college...while living in your desired state for a couple of months. By the time you get ready to transfer you will be in state?

I'm sure there is a way you can hack the system. 

Girl's grandmother didn't pass.. no one could get in contact with her and just feared for the worst.

i believe she is okay now

The equations are as follows:

Loaning friends money - $100 X n (n=number of years actually known i.e hanging out for real aka the homeys that you go out to hit the clubs and events with)

Their repayment should minimally be - 1 month X n (n= same definition as above)

Helping a bro out in a travel situation like pick him up from airport or he's drunk you're not etc etc - 20 miles X n (n=same definition as above)

"She's too young for you bro!" Equation - 1/2 your age + 7 (round up)= the minimum age you can talk to someone younger without it looking weird (or pedo) in our society... equation doesn't work until minimum age of 15

Sloot Equation - 1/2 her age (round up) - If she's 20 and been with 10 dudes the answer is that she's a sloot.

The more you know.

I'm in Hampton now...its dry as hell outchea.  Where you at now brodie?

Have a house near Fredericksburg, but I stay in Northern VA during the week as I work in Vienna and Crystal City. One must plan their living situation according to their commute to work if you wish to have peace of mind.

quote name="sumrndmdude" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/64320#post_16773881"]every winter I think about moving to the west coast, these dmv winters are so depressing man :smh:
[/quote]

Yeah I am still waiting to hear back on this job offer in Sunnyvale, CA. It was supposed to be 4 weeks, which in Government time means 3 months. This traffic, cold weather and humid Summers are weak.

I hear you, I think I;ma just try and get out the house since the weekend is right around the corner.
Get some fresh air ya know?

That's a great idea. There are a lot of simple things you can do that enjoy yourself. When I went to France a few years back to visit my Sister, I would just spend the days walking around the streets of Paris and traveling on the train to different places. I tried to speak the language, but couldn't say much so it was something different to walk amongst so many people and be unable to communicate with them even if I wanted to. Here in the States we go out of our way to avoid communication with passersby because we are too "busy" or preoccupied with our technology to enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

Back
Top Bottom