the thread about nothing...

Reps for Christmas ? 
laugh.gif

I don't understand how some of these food trucks get away with charging theses prices. Like $9 for a cheesesteak eff out of here with that
i work in center city in philly and our carts for a cheesesteak are $4 and fries for 1.50 nice size to always hits the spot. Everyone needs to enjoy atleast one philly cheesesteak in there life. 

is it true that in VA they have aircraft flying around clocking cars for speeding?

They have signs stating "speed limit enforced by aircraft."

I got a speeding ticket in the mail via aircraft when I drove from San Diego to Arizona in a rental car going 115 mph. $10 charge that the car insurance on the rental picked up. Definitely worth it.

Finished my final in like fifteen minutes.

Figured it would the last time I would talk to the girl that always sits by me.

I stalled like fifteen or twenty minutes for her to finish her exam. Nothing.

Plan = failed.

I survived NikeTalk Free Reps for Everyone 2012

i hate seeing this page, i always get shook for a second thinkin i got banned :lol:

:smh:

When I saw this, I said aloud "Mef, please don't do this to me :wow:"

:rofl:

dat feel though. damn.

Rep city *****

:smokin

local kid jumped off one of the overpasses last night. traffic was hell for a minute.
currensy what part of VA you in, b?

Yeah I saw on the news. Jumped off the 208 overpass. Massaponax High School kid, damn shame.

There have been a lot of jumpers into the Rappahannock River off the bridges on 95 over the last year or so.

yeah it's wild, don't know what's going on around here. and people drowning :smh: my friends brother drowned in there this summer. keep telling _ stay out of that damn water, we have too many pools around here for people to be leaping off rocks like **** is sweet. death trap out there.

I have yet to get a ticket from one of those aircrafts :lol:

Plan = failed.

should have gave her a ride so you can give her a ride

:stoneface:
:stoneface:

Plan = failed.
shoulda just whipped it out brodie...

That's just 95 traffic and the commute home from work.
No need to feel blue during the holidays even though it is pretty common for folks to feel down during this time of year for a variety of reasons.

I'm 16 my old friend, but I've been having an up an down feeling for like 2 months now. Might just be in my head.

Oh yeah, I live in Norfolk btw.

Last edited:
I'm 16 my old friend, but I've been having an up an down feeling for like 2 months now. Might just be in my head.

I lived in Norfolk for a couple years. It's gets gloomy down there in the Winter time with all the Naval shipyards and manufacturing plants right off Hampton Blvd.

Well at least you recognize the change in your feelings, pay attention to all of that and communicate your thoughts/feelings with those close to you. Keep them in the loop.

I hear you, I think I;ma just try and get out the house since the weekend is right around the corner.

Get some fresh air ya know?

I lived in Norfolk for a couple years. It's gets gloomy down there in the Winter time with all the Naval shipyards and manufacturing plants right off Hampton Blvd.

Well at least you recognize the change in your feelings, pay attention to all of that and communicate your thoughts/feelings with those close to you. Keep them in the loop.
every winter I think about moving to the west coast, these dmv winters are so depressing man 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom