the thread about nothing...

i borrowed my mom's laptop to do my paper but somehow i ended up on a pron site. i left the computer  for a second, to go to the washroom and when i came back the laptop was on stand by. she put a passsword so now i can't log back in .
i left a window with pron on and i can't turn off the laptop becuase i wrote like half my paper .
I'm so ashamed .I'm not even sure i will be able to look at her for a while:smh:
to make it worse it was hentai:smh:

Or ask for password in order to finish the paper

i borrowed my mom's laptop to do my paper but somehow i ended up on a pron site. i left the computer  for a second, to go to the washroom and when i came back the laptop was on stand by. she put a passsword so now i can't log back in .

i left a window with pron on and i can't turn off the laptop becuase i wrote like half my paper .

I'm so ashamed .I'm not even sure i will be able to look at her for a while
mean.gif

to make it worse it was hentai
mean.gif
wait,

what type of hentai are we talking about here

That has to be adude

You ain't even lying son... :smh:

with makeup

So i'm confused, is it a man or not? and ima need stats on the dark skinned one next to her/him/it

I don't think it's a man. She just looks like a clown with all that makeup on. I'd smash tho w no makeup (not a fan of chicks w makeup) Superantigen, thank you sir for that. The third vid sounds like a Ron Browz song :smh:

Sunami is and always has been a female. She even has a daughter running around in a gang of her pics. She's a stripper out in NY somewhere. I've seen on some other forms, dudes saying they've gotten lapdances from her, and she's 100% real, just not very pretty in the face.
dudes are keeping track of strippers and their families now?

It's a bit difficult to ignore when the thread was titled "Sunami" and the pics on the last page are her and her daughters, and the ones I posted.

take the battery out you pervert
 wait if i take the battery does the auto recover thing for ms word kick in?

Or ask for password in order to finish the paper

its like 3 am she's sleeping..i'm sure she will get up before me  

what type of hentai are we talking about here

lolicon/rape/incest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom