the thread about nothing...

So at work inter office relationships aren't allowed and can lead to termination if caught.

Obviously people ignore this rule and creep around.

So there's this white girl with a nice rotund booty, curly hair and cute face. Id wife.

Issue is she's dating some dude I work with, everyone knows it but doesn't say anything.

So me and dude are pretty cool, we crack jokes, talk sports and talk about the females at work.

Obviously they think no one knows but we do :lol:

So I make sure when ever she walks by I bring her up and you can see it on dudes face.

Some of the things being said:

"Damm I'd eat her starfish"

"I'd go raw, wouldn't even pull out"

"How flexible you think she is?"

"Think she swallows?"

"Her head game must be tremendous"

"I'd sing drake to her all night"

Dude face is always

:lol: >D :frown: :smh: 0] :stoneface: :lol:

:lol: :smh:

that's foul... but funny 
laugh.gif
  @mmg

Last edited:
So at work inter office relationships aren't allowed and can lead to termination if caught.
So there's this white girl with a nice rotund booty, curly hair and cute face. Id wife.
Issue is she's dating some dude I work with, everyone knows it but doesn't say anything.
So me and dude are pretty cool, we crack jokes, talk sports and talk about the females at work.
Obviously they think no one knows but we do
laugh.gif

So I make sure when ever she walks by I bring her up and you can see it on dudes face.
"Think she swallows?"
Dude face is always
laugh.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Who in their right mind talks like this around an office.....
tired.gif

Went to a local high school's bball tournament expecting to see the defending state champs from a couple towns over. I went a lil after 6 'cause I thought it started at 5:30. Imagine my surprise when after the first boys game, everyone leaves. The tournament started at 2:30 and the team I wanted to see played in the first set of games.

Obviously they think no one knows but we do :lol:

"Think she swallows?"

Dude face is always

:lol: >D :frown: :smh: 0] :stoneface: :lol:

:lol: :smh:

MMG, you a fool for that :rofl:

Went to a local high school's bball tournament expecting to see the defending state champs from a couple towns over. I went a lil after 6 'cause I thought it started at 5:30. Imagine my surprise when after the first boys game, everyone leaves. The tournament started at 2:30 and the team I wanted to see played in the first set of games.

Back
Top Bottom