the thread about nothing...

this is a female hyena

that is not a weiner. it is an elongated ****oris that is used to show dominance. hyenas are led by females, the males are submissive to the females.

female hyenas give birth through this long narrow tube. during birth, the tube ruptures violently and they are left with a huge wound for weeks. 

they also urinate out of this tube.

to reproduce, male hyenas have to insert their penis into this long tube. it is like a sword fight.. where there are no winners.

i borrowed my mom's laptop to do my paper but somehow i ended up on a pron site. i left the computer  for a second, to go to the washroom and when i came back the laptop was on stand by. she put a passsword so now i can't log back in .

i left a window with pron on and i can't turn off the laptop becuase i wrote like half my paper .

I'm so ashamed .I'm not even sure i will be able to look at her for a while
mean.gif

to make it worse it was hentai
mean.gif
roll.gif

On a hentai related note:

Sometime last year I went to a club meeting. This was around the time when the last generation ipod touches had just came out. While I'm at said meeting, I say what's up to my friend. He said the usual, then he showed me his new ipod touch that he just bought. I'd never seen a retina display ipod touch so I asked to check it out. I looked at some apps, then I tried out the camera. I took about 3 pix then I went to the picture app to check the quality of said pix.

I saw that he had an album filled with at least 3,000+ pix. The pix looked like manga so I was thinking of telling him to get a manga app instead of putting the images in his pic app. When I click the album, I realized that all the pix were of hentai. I was like .

I immediately exited out of the app, then gave him back his ipod touch.

He still doesn't know what I saw.
laugh.gif

This situation has now become an inside joke to myself.
Jamming to these albums today.

That variety
eek.gif
I just like a whole bunch of different music.
Thanks to you, I got put onto Heart Station

テイク5 (Take 5)

Fight The Bluse

Beautiful World

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is a female hyena

that is not a weiner. it is an elongated ****oris that is used to show dominance. hyenas are led by females, the males are submissive to the females.

female hyenas give birth through this long narrow tube. during birth, the tube ruptures violently and they are left with a huge wound for weeks. 
they also urinate out of this tube.

to reproduce, male hyenas have to insert their penis into this long tube. it is like a sword fight.. where there are no winners.

PK3Ia.gif

this time last year i was a full blown junkie and couldnt face my family since i was so ashamed..

i also spent my christmas in a  hotel room in the bad part of town smoking heroin all by myself

i walked across the street to pizza hut to pick up my order and this homeless dude was outside 

he asked me for some change or for something to eat and i just ignored him and when i came back out with my food

i gave him some slices of pizza and and like 15 bucks

he asked why i wasnt with my family and i basically spilled my guts to this dude..

im clean now and have a great relationship with my family

i just wanted to type this for anyone out there with a problem and feels like there is no way out..

this time last year i was a full blown junkie and couldnt face my family since i was so ashamed..
i also spent my christmas in a  hotel room in the bad part of town smoking heroin all by myself
i walked across the street to pizza hut to pick up my order and this homeless dude was outside 
he asked me for some change or for something to eat and i just ignored him and when i came back out with my food
he asked why i wasnt with my family and i basically spilled my guts to this dude..
i just wanted to type this for anyone out there with a problem and feels like there is no way out..

NT wants to know

did you tip at pizza hut?

i also spent my christmas in a hotel room in the bad part of town smoking heroin all by myself
i gave him some slices of pizza and and like 15 bucks

NT wants to know

did you tip at pizza hut?

:smh: :rofl:

Side note: glad your clean man :pimp:

Sierra Mist

When a male ejaculates into the anus of a women only to urinate directly afterwards into her anus. Thus she recieves the lemon and the lime. He will then flip her over and say "Now isn't that refreshing".

:x :rofl:

Glad to hear your on the right track my man

woooooo Boss just came in my office to tell me we will be getting out like 2 hours earlier today and also that i have vacation time to use so she suggested that i stay home friday (while getting paid) So i said to her Say no more. Much needed 4day weekend

Just when I thought my week couldn't get any better. My supervisor just came in my office and said I will be getting a raise.

qxpa2o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom