the thread about nothing...

make a thread, this doesnt belong in here
grin.gif
Nah. I just thought it was a dope pic to share, no need for a thread.

would not be surprised if this thread got locked because pf spiderman gifs.:\

I think we're off that now...

man i hate that feeling in my stomach after a night of drinking. feels like lightweight bubble guts without the urge to go poop. been drinking water and tea all day and it still feels weird

solutions brahs? :nerd:

pepto...milk of magnesia...tums

dont drink so much, and if you're going to- drink water and have a snack before bed

they say for every drink you should have a glass of water to avoid a hangover.

Last edited:
aha man without a camera i dont think life would be so funny. Pictures can change a mood very quickly

frito lay and their damn chip monopoly- they can do whatever they want :smh: and we just eat it. Sellin little grab bags with 8 chips broken down into 32 for $1.49. I used to feel fat after eating them .99 bags

value deflation + inflation. you can thank ben bernanke for that.

ugggh think i bought my last pack of white owls in store

gonna go on famous smoke shop & cop a case

in store a 2 pack is $1.85 after tax & a 3 pack is $3 before tax

a case of 50 is $28 + 7 shipping

Last edited:
whenever i drink any kind of alcohol, i always drink a good bit of water before going to sleep.

yup and I pop 2 advil to avoid the headache (especially if I work or have something to do the next day).

It works very good for me :smokin

bruh what happened to you & your girl + the church yambs :nerd:

didnt go to church yet. very very defiant about it so its whatever. the deals still on the table. shes taking me on a cruise in a few weeks so il see if i can take advantage of some boat yambs.

Last edited:
bruh what happened to you & your girl + the church yambs :nerd:

didnt go to church yet. very very defiant about it so its whatever. the deals still on the table. shes taking me on a cruise in a few weeks so il see if i can take advantage of some boat yambs.

thats the move.... get a lil tipsy find a nice yamb holder .... do the deed (gotta get the new yambs to eat while you beat the gf up & then vice versa if your girl goes for it ) & never see her again on land

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom