the thread about nothing...

That feel when you're skeed up, and NO STORE IN 3 DIFFERENT HOODS HAS THE SNACKS YOU WANT

I just want some ************* oatmean raisin cookie dough damnit

>:

all that spiderman mess isn't even funny..

easily amused *** boys.
3272042_o.gif

A Palestinian girl in a shirt decorated with the word 'love' & a peace sign faces off with Israeli soldiers during a Nov. 4 protest against the expansion of the nearby Jewish settlement of Halamish, in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh.

That feel when you're skeed up, and NO STORE IN 3 DIFFERENT HOODS HAS THE SNACKS YOU WANT

I just want some ************* oatmean raisin cookie dough damnit

>:

Relax Papi

nah b, this sucks. And you know what else sucks. When you sit on the couch to watch tv, and you realize the lights are on, but you're too skeed to get up and turn them off

I need to stop smoking :smh:

who do you think gets more love on NT cudi or yeezy ? random question whilst listening to paranoid
[/quote

how is this even a question?

yeezy
you kno them cudi fans are in here...

but anyway when will i ever get a bag a chips that is not filled with AIR ? i kno someone in here told me to email them and lettem kno the situation but all the money Herr's brings in youk they add some more chips

A Palestinian girl in a shirt decorated with the word 'love' & a peace sign faces off with Israeli soldiers during a Nov. 4 protest against the expansion of the nearby Jewish settlement of Halamish, in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh.

make a thread, this doesnt belong in here

man i hate that feeling in my stomach after a night of drinking. feels like lightweight bubble guts without the urge to go poop. been drinking water and tea all day and it still feels weird

solutions brahs? :nerd:

frito lay and their damn chip monopoly- they can do whatever they want
mean.gif
and we just eat it. Sellin little grab bags with 8 chips broken down into 32 for $1.49. I used to feel fat after eating them .99 bags
I thought the air was to keep the chips cushioned.
that could be a good reason but give me a damn bag thats atleast 3/4th full of chips and not 1/4 and ill be very well satisfied. I sound fat right not 

that could be a good reason but give me a damn bag thats atleast 3/4th full of chips and not 1/4 and ill be very well satisfied. I sound fat right now

It's cool.

I've gone miles back to McDonald's after getting home to see they shorted me a nugget.

Back
Top Bottom