the thread about nothing...

Watched a few TED videos and came to these conclusions:

Sharing your goals will not help you achieve them.

Take your time/work at your own pace with whatever majour projects you want to finish.

Life is pretty simple.

Peace to you all!

tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso1_250.gif
tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso2_250.gif
tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso3_250.gif

tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso4_250.gif
tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso5_250.gif
tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso6_250.gif

tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso7_250.gif
tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso8_250.gif
tumblr_m7xzluSEeo1qzglpso9_250.gif

:wow: :pimp: Where was this originally from?

I love this woman....Colombiana :smokin

Man my dermatologist is hot as hell. Slim brunette straight milf material, swear she was in there treating this dark skin with a little
extra care. She asked me to pull my pants down and I almost caught a boner :smh: :pimp: :lol:

Man my dermatologist is hot as hell. Slim brunette straight milf material, swear she was in there treating this dark skin with a little
extra care. She asked me to pull my pants down and I almost caught a boner
mean.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

slacking on my gym time.. gotta get back into ASAP this week
going right now on my (early, possibly first, hopefully I get another later in the day 
laugh.gif
) lunch break. bout to blast my back and bis 
devil.gif

Moving into a new apartment tomorrow.

Feels good.. but I hate moving.
Nice, I move next friday... can't come soon enough.

But I'm kind of feel weird living in a 1 bedroom. This will be my first time living with no roommate since college started like 5 years ago 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
extra care. She asked me to pull my pants down and I almost caught a boner :smh: :pimp: :lol:

why would a dermatologist ask you to pull your pants down? :nerd:

why would a dermatologist ask you to pull your pants down? :nerd:

I have aquagenic pruritus which basically is water makes me itch really bad and it's on my legs. She asked if there were any lesions or anything on my legs
as a result and I said no, then she says pull your pants down just so I can make sure. I was like fine :wow: :pimp:

I need a haircut, but iono what to do to it.

Got a fauxhawk for when I did tough mudder earlier this month and it's been growing ever since :smh:

Back
Top Bottom