the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m7ze8e43sn1qc3wjlo1_500.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

God bless the USA

Moving into a new apartment tomorrow.

Feels good.. but I hate moving.

Told my wife the other day that our next move will be handled by professional movers.

Any idea how much money those guys make?

Is it a profitable business?

Just curious. 

(I saw Blue Valentine... :lol: )

My friend was a mover.. Got paid $10 an hour, but only got $9, the other dollar was saved up in case you break something and at the end of the year if you didnt break anything you got that dollar back for every hour you worked. Work days could be from 4 hours to 16 :x . he compared his boss to a slave owner..

Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of Sound aNd Fury, signifying nothing

Back at this internship....I HATE mondays
mean.gif
Same here, but I actually like Mondays. I dislike Tuesday the most!
I started my new job today and it was rough. It took me two hours to get home cause the traffic was so bad.
mean.gif

never understood why people spend time obessing over **** they dont like.
you dont like an artist yet you spend 1/2 of your time talking about them
you dont like a person yet you spend 3/4 of your time talking about them.
mean.gif

how does one go about making animated avys?
nerd.gif
iYen knows, PM him. He told me how but I didnt eem save it.
Dat rep game is sirius
Repped.
Yo how in the world do you have so many reps?
Moving into a new apartment tomorrow.

Feels good.. but I hate moving.
Told my wife the other day that our next move will be handled by professional movers.
Any idea how much money those guys make?

Is it a profitable business?

Just curious. 

(I saw Blue Valentine... 
laugh.gif
)
Silly Puttys in the thread. 

Oh and I have no downtime whatsoever at my new job. I didnt even have time to see if I could log onto NT on my work computer. I saw one guy visit a non work wesbsite all day and that was ESPN while he was on his break. I wont get to be on the internet in the day time anymore.
frown.gif

Oh and I have no downtime whatsoever at my new job. I didnt even have time to see if I could log onto NT on my work computer. I saw one guy visit a non work wesbsite all day and that was ESPN while he was on his break. I wont get to be on the internet in the day time anymore.:frown:
Welp, at least you have a job :\

Oh and I have no downtime whatsoever at my new job. I didnt even have time to see if I could log onto NT on my work computer. I saw one guy visit a non work wesbsite all day and that was ESPN while he was on his break. I wont get to be on the internet in the day time anymore.
frown.gif
Welp, at least you have a job
ohwell.gif
Word I didnt mean to sound like I was being ungrateful. I went almost a year without one. Its the worst feeling, glad as hell to have this job even with these "inconveniences"

Word I didnt mean to sound like I was being ungrateful. I went almost a year without one. Its the worst feeling, glad as hell to have this job even with these "inconveniences"
:lol: i feel you. I start working again in a couple of weeks and i will have no NT access while at work(work at a school) so I'm a be hurt as well.

Back
Top Bottom