the thread about nothing...

i wish we could swear on NT
laugh.gif
We should have the option to turn the censor off

If a girl goes out of her way to say "we just gonna chill, no sex" but keeps inviting you to her house, does it mean we ******g?

cause im not about to waste my time and stay with this ***** and watch movies and cuddle up

Just saw that chick fil a thread.
Now I have confirmation that silly's back.
Their food must be good since their stance on same sex marriage is a big deal.
...? it's a big deal because it's a company that's big enough to know better than to make a controversial stance on ANY ISSUE.
How do you know that they should know better?

From some of the posts that I read in that thread, they're a private christian organization so they have the right to have that stance.

Just saw that chick fil a thread.

Now I have confirmation that silly's back.

Their food must be good since their stance on same sex marriage is a big deal.
...? it's a big deal because it's a company that's big enough to know better than to make a controversial stance on ANY ISSUE.
How do you know that they should know better?
From some of the posts that I read in that thread, they're a private christian organization so they have the right to have that stance.
...of course they have the right. it's just a stupid choice to do something like that publicly, there wouldn't be a 20 page thread if it wasn't controversial...

Excellent weekend. I'm praying this week moves quickly. I'm excited about the Retro 4s dropping this Saturday and I'm on a 3 week break from school :nthat:

Looked at my grades again to reinforce the belief that I got to do better next month. :smh: Calculus will not stop me.

never understood why people spend time obessing over **** they dont like.
you dont like an artist yet you spend 1/2 of your time talking about them
you dont like a person yet you spend 3/4 of your time talking about them.
:smh:
-----
how does one go about making animated avys? :nerd:

Last edited:
We should have the option to turn the censor off

If a girl goes out of her way to say "we just gonna chill, no sex" but keeps inviting you to her house, does it mean we ******g?

cause im not about to waste my time and stay with this ***** and watch movies and cuddle up
Just do it. It'll eventually happen.

If it doesnt happen the 3rd time, then dead it.

Back
Top Bottom