the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by iYen

What are some effective study group strategies that you guys use?

Step 1: Get a study room in the library/student center
Step 2: Bring snacks to munch on
Step 3: All of you agree to enforce a set time limit to study before you goof off for a bit. Try starting with an hour of studying followed by a 20 minute break.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3
Thanks for the advice man.
I used your advice today.
The only problem was that we'd have mini breaks(5min at most) sprinkled into an hour of studying.
laugh.gif

On another note:
After watching spartacus for so long, I've come to the conclusion that Dominius is one of the most badass names I've heard.

graveyard shift isn't for me anymore. neither is working in the hospital.

ready to go eat my sandwich. i'm taking an extended break tonight.
they keep placing me with these psych patients like i have the patiences for that. -_-

december, where art thou?

yes i was on WSHH...... but this is sooo funny.

this reminds me of the dave chappelle skit " when keeping real goes wrong "

dnied.gif

[mike mayock]

let's look at the tape,

he is a confident player, willing to take risks even in the biggest games.

here he has his eyes in the backfield, gambling on a big play, BOOM! out of position. the experienced quarterback looks him off and throws over his head.

He should return to school and get some seasoning, this will be all too common for him at the next level.

[/mike mayock]

i hate female sports fans because you cant punch them in the face
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sidenote / vent

i get the munchies and head to my local Micky Ds to cop a number 2, i get home and half the fries are cold and the other have are hot, what part of the game is that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its been a stressful last couple weeks...but had a nice night to relieve some of this BS hanging over me

Bagged a Cougar tonight..or rather she bagged me, I love cougars...but I dont think that's a positive anymore
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Seeing all these "relationship" threads on NT makes me realize how lucky I am to have my girl
pimp.gif

Been with my girl for almost 3 years now, through good times and bad. She's been there through it all with me. She's my best friend and lover... walk the....haha nah no dinosaur this is true love
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Im finally going to the batting cage, baseball was the only thing i lived for a couple years ago and had to look forward to, the real world kicked in and had to stop playing. Things are great now thankfull for it, but ive been itching to take some swings for so long.

Yesturday at my job i went to the bathroom and walked into quite possibly the foulest of smells ever, there are days where its bad but this has been the worst ever. And to make matters worst the vent system has never worked. So the stank was just idle there for a while. Smh

I just want my girl to come over and give me dome all day while I study. If she does come over though, it'll be more like some whining & complaining about something.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

My friends came from out of town
He said he has some bud that will put me on my %*$

It's Reggie

first-world-problems.jpg

roll.gif

My homeboy came over the other day to match it up, but only came with half of a blunt.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  my $++**@ kno better than to bring some reggie to a session.. id give them that camron gif face and pull out some dodi.  

Back
Top Bottom