the thread about nothing...

Before I get in too deep with any girl, I imagine walking in on 
all of my friends hitting her with that mass transit.
Just so I keep the proper perspective on her, and on them.
:lol: :lol: This is hilarious

You've also joined team no rep eh

Last edited:

Need

could you imagine how fulfilling a craft like blacksmithing was back then? that sense of accomplishment from turning a lump of ore into a sword or ax or shield. forging a katana 
eek.gif

pretty much

I need to go find me a recipe for gyro's. I know the sauce is more or less cucumber dressing, now I gotta find me some lamb/ground lamb or whatever the beef is 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I found myself actively trying to get reps on my old account,
and it dawned on me, that's some lowkey crazy stuff.
for reps all you have to do is be the first to post "nas won" in a jay-z thread. it gets repped at least 7 times everytime :lol: :smh:

so sick of that...its like riley throwing the chair in boondocks and everyone starts to fight

laughed at someone saying chickens being GROWN in asia.....

watching episode 1 season 3 of luther. will have watched them all by this time tomorrow

Yeah, I found myself actively trying to get reps on my old account,
and it dawned on me, that's some lowkey crazy stuff.
for reps all you have to do is be the first to post "nas won" in a jay-z thread. it gets repped at least 7 times everytime :lol: :smh:

so sick of that...its like riley throwing the chair in boondocks and everyone starts to fight
It really is. But, at the same time there are a lot of the same arguments going on all over general right now.that's just one of the most noticeable triggers.

Bandwagon continues to grow in SoCal.

Proud of this Rangers team for the season they gave us fans. That team from Southern California needed three OT wins, two stolen games via poor officiating and having to capitalize on every opportunity just to win by the skin of their teeth.

You broke my heart n I let you succeed
Kuz to a player that's an organ that you really don't need
Lo n behold what good is having a heart if it can break n be rebroke?
So if you stay ready what you gonna have to get ready for?

Hahaha!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom