the thread about nothing...

I usually just drink.

Used to blaze daily while in college and still do from time to time :pimp:

My system is clean as a whistle though.. 2 months strong..

Smoked a black n mild for the 1st time, it was...interesting. Probably won't mess with these again unless someone has a pack and is sharing.

Only drugs I've ever tried were prescriptions.

I'm cool with that. Drugs cost money. I rather spend money on food, video games and electronics.

Say No to drugs.
pretty much this. No problem with people who do their thing and keep it together though 
smokin.gif

Only drugs I've ever tried were prescriptions.

I'm cool with that. Drugs cost money. I rather spend money on food, video games and electronics.

Say No to drugs.

Yeah smoking anything is obviously bad for you, our lungs weren't built for that.

The best stuff on earth grows naturally or our body makes it on its own :nerd:

Smoked a black n mild for the 1st time, it was...interesting. Probably won't mess with these again unless someone has a pack and is sharing.

Avoid like the plague, nicotine is a ******* nightmare.

And menthol cigs. Menthol is specifically there to make it harder for your body to process nicotine which means you need more.

Brain chemistry, man.

The human mind is the most abundant untapped resource on the planet. 7 billion people working together towards education and scientific discovery and exploration.

Got me on some Ray J if I had one wish type wave :smh:

Last edited:
I just realized how my whole adolescence, from 1999 until now, is on NT.

I've been all over the world, and met NTers everywhere I've been.

A large percentage of the slang I use is from NT.

My personal style is heavily influenced by NT, although I don't collect sneakers anymore.

NT kinda shaped who I am today, even though I am a totally different person today than I was when I found this site.

If future employers figure out my first and second SN, I'm not gonna get that job.

I'm pushing 30 and still talk to people I met on here when I was 19.

***** mind blowing

I just realized how my whole adolescence, from 1999 until now, is on NT.

I've been all over the world, and met NTers everywhere I've been.

A large percentage of the slang I use is from NT.

My personal style is heavily influenced by NT, although I don't collect sneakers anymore.

NT kinda shaped who I am today, even though I am a totally different person today than I was when I found this site.

If future employers figure out my first and second SN, I'm not gonna get that job.

I'm pushing 30 and still talk to people I met on here when I was 19.

***** mind blowing

thread worthy my man...

nothing beats farm fresh produce and meats. taste like real life.
nthat.gif

LOL @ People thinking @FinallyFamous is talking about marijuana. He could very well be a meth head.
Lol Wutermelon?
Looks almost like an S&T exchange 
How do I find male friends in another state?
uh.....
Who's watching coming to america right now?
Channel? 
nerd.gif

small fourth meal.

feta, light pepper, and spinach 3 egg (nonbeaten) omelet. 4 slices Canadian bacon.

black bean spread on bottom piece of bread.

Chai tea and some water.

Outchea.

small fourth meal.

feta, light pepper, and spinach 3 egg (nonbeaten) omelet. 4 slices Canadian bacon.

black bean spread on bottom piece of bread.

Chai tea and some water.

Outchea.

can i come over :nerd: . dude is always making bomb meals.

Back
Top Bottom