the thread about nothing...

I've been banned from the Hockey thread or I'd post it in there. I'd probably get banned from there again after tonight.

I've been banned from the Hockey thread or I'd post it in there. I'd probably get banned from there again after tonight.
you might get banned from here too. Meth came through with a warning reminding us about ongoing sports talk. Can't do it here, it's the rules. 

I know I'm mad late but I just started binge watching Eastbound and Out and got up to the episode where Kenny leaves Mexico. This show is ******* awesome. Can't believe I slept on it for so long. 

Currently watching Friday. :smokin

pics :nerd:
10424609_617598088348057_1283197900_n.jpg

Reactions: sb
It's been at least  2 months since I quit smoking weed and I used to smoke from age 17 - 25; 8 straight years with no breaks and the most signifcant thing that I gained from it is my dreams. I've been remembering my dreams for about a month now and they are absurd, so crazy that it's not even worth typing out because they seem so outlandish. One thought that I have from this is, do sober people really have these crazy dreams every night? Because for me, it's literally been a bat***** crazy dream for 2 months straight so far. So entertaining. lol

It's been at least  2 months since I quit smoking weed and I used to smoke from age 17 - 25; 8 straight years with no breaks and the most signifcant thing that I gained from it is my dreams. I've been remembering my dreams for about a month now and they are absurd, so crazy that it's not even worth typing out because they seem so outlandish. One thought that I have from this is, do sober people really have these crazy dreams every night? Because for me, it's literally been a bat***** crazy dream for 2 months straight so far. So entertaining. lol
I had a dream that I talked to Michael Jordan like he was my best bud lol (i don't smoke for the record 
laugh.gif
)

I think i'll be buying an old PlayStation 1 just because of Jackie Chan: Stuntmaster 
laugh.gif

I know I'm mad late but I just started binge watching Eastbound and Out and got up to the episode where Kenny leaves Mexico. This show is ******* awesome. Can't believe I slept on it for so long. 
My brother started watching this, it sounds hilarious

Back
Top Bottom