the thread about nothing...

His own wife dont eem shoot the rumors down

yeshrug.png

Jada is btw the greatest celeb wife of all time.

yeah i've heard those rumors too.

From a ton of people actually :smh:

ain't even mad, i'll let the guy cook.

Already started on PT, gotta work on my range of motion before surgery. **** is rough, but you're right it's all mental.

You've been through it Beh?

Already started on PT, gotta work on my range of motion before surgery. **** is rough, but you're right it's all mental.

You've been through it Beh?
yessir. Freshman year of college. My knee swelled up 3x it's size when I had to go back from winter break. Got it checked out and had fluid drained from it. I was on PT for 2 months before they did an MRI that showed a partial ACL and meniscal tear. Was not good at all. I continued PT the day after my surgery. I kid you not, it took me 45 min to go ONE revolution backwards on the exercise bike. I couldn't bend my knee at all. It got better but the initial stages are a *****. I literally was in rehab from the day after I got back to school until the day before I was time for summer break. So 6-8 months might be your range.

On another note, I don't care who is gay. I just think it's messed up how they have to perpetuate the lie. Be who you are, but the way they look at it, it might mess up their money in some cases. **** is wild out here tho. 

I'm just surprised I haven't heard one rumor about him being gay. Maybe I did but probably just turned it off without even knowing. He's still one of the top actors. 

Will and Denzel >>>> 

I'd say 80% of Hollywood is down low.

Walked to the gym, every machine I wanted was taken, left and walked home. Maybe I'll go later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom