the thread about nothing...

Colombian_article-small_6775.jpg

When I'm working on my computer, I have to put a sticky note on the bottom left hand corner. Can't be looking at the time every 20 seconds.

Finishing up some spreadsheets seems like an hour has passed but only to glance down and see it's been 15 minutes
mad.gif

So can you do anything if you get a lot of reps?

I don't understand why it would matter? People take you more seriously if you have a ton of reps?

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Did y'all see this new app? http://mashable.com/2012/08/09/burner-app-ios/
Drug dealers are about to upgrade to this service it actually is kinda helpful though

:wow:

298294947_ef2c8abf32.jpg

The possibilities are endless...

Did y'all see this new app? http://mashable.com/2012/08/09/burner-app-ios/
Drug dealers are about to upgrade to this service :lol: it actually is kinda helpful though
Colombian_article-small_6775.jpg

Right? I'm surprised it took till 2012 for this to come out, its wild..MetroPCS bout to lose a ton of business for those burners :lol:

I just don't make posts with a lot of gifs, "yamb" talk and such....There are a few older dudes on here that drop some knowledge.

I know Crcballer always drops the mean financial knowledge about banking, credit scores, credit cards etc.

Folks have a rep without the points, I just think a lot of people might feel what I'm saying sometimes and it resonates.

Just saw a nter's rep get reduced by over 100 pts. Mind blown at how serious this rep thing is.
What happened?
I have no idea.

Has anyone had Great Lakes tell you that you're in your grace period when really you're not?

I got an email two days ago saying that my first payment is on the 12/26/12, but I've only been in school for two years. I've been going to school as a full time student so I don't understand why they're expecting me to start paying by the end of this year.

Sorted out what the problem was.

Last edited:
looking for a few new looks for the fall, female friend recommended lookbook.nu, went on the site and :x :x :x

hope sleeping dogs will be as good as the hype is leading me to believe.
saints row didnt fill the gta void like i thought it would have.

I just don't make posts with a lot of gifs, "yamb" talk and such....There are a few older dudes on here that drop some knowledge.

I know Crcballer always drops the mean financial knowledge about banking, credit scores, credit cards etc.

Folks have a rep without the points, I just think a lot of people might feel what I'm saying sometimes and it resonates.
you cool in my book brosepth

Back
Top Bottom