the thread about nothing...

"talk about a N_ wit a attitude...if I dont smoke then I aint smilin....i aint eatin, I aint drinkin, I aint ****** wit no broads..."

Yall opinion on tryna get at girls while having no income? Im unemployed right now so until some cashflow, i dot even try and get at chicks. Eff we gonna do? Lol.i feel like i missed out on plenty girls by not approaching but at the same time i feel inadequate about the money thing. a little cash carries confidence. I guess its a dry spell until i see some dollars , which i dont have a problem with .just fustrating seeing my confidence fluctuate with the cream.

people who aren't attracted to someone who is not their race? Never understood that..
grin.gif
What do you think it boils down to?

people who aren't attracted to someone who is not their race? Never understood that..>D
What do you think it boils down to?

I think it boils down to a bad experience within their own race that drives them to another race IMO.

Ehhh... That makes it sound like 1 woman is like getting food poisoning from bad Indian food or something and not wanting to eat it again.

Happens all the time sadly enough.

Did y'all see this new app? http://mashable.com/2012/08/09/burner-app-ios/

Burner App Issues Disposable Phone Numbers

While Facebook, geotagged apps and smartphone payments move us toward a digital future marked in large part by dissipating anonymity, an iOS app launched Wednesday does just the opposite.

It’s called Burner and it gives your iPhone a temporary additional number you can use without casual acquaintances, abrasive associates or unwanted eavesdroppers being able to get a line on your actual line. You can use it to call or text, share contact info on social media and set specific notifications settings separate from your actual regular number.

“Burner is for anyone who has more than one life — or who simply values their privacy,” Greg Cohn, founder & CEO of Burner’s parent company Ad Hoc Labs, said in a press release. “People are using their mobile phones all the time, and using SMS more and more for day-to-day tasks. Protecting your privacy is harder than ever.”

The app’s name comes from the prepaid, disposable cellphones most recently made popular by detective-dodging drug dealers in HBO’s hit series The Wire. But Ad Hoc doesn’t necessarily endorse criminal activity or designs on becoming a secret agent — the company calls Burner “ideal for dating, buying and selling online, posting via social media, and many more use cases.”

Drug dealers are about to upgrade to this service :lol: it actually is kinda helpful though

Back
Top Bottom