the thread about nothing...

about to go shopping with my sister. I ******g hate shopping.

My mom was all "Oh why don't you two go together?" :smh::x at the amount of waiting I'm going to have to do.

I find it funny when coworkers send you via email and always CC a higher level supervisor/officer.....I'm like we just spoke in the hallway and this is something we are working on, this higher level person has no idea what this is, but you just want to get them in on the paper trail to make it seem like you are making moves.

I know you have to CYA and have your documentation tight, but a lot of characters in the work place are funny money.

I find it funny when coworkers send you via email and always CC a higher level supervisor/officer.....I'm like we just spoke in the hallway and this is something we are working on, this higher level person has no idea what this is, but you just want to get them in on the paper trail to make it seem like you are making moves.

I know you have to CYA and have your documentation tight, but a lot of characters in the work place are funny money.

I work with a cat who use to do this to me until he realized it wasn't doing much for him or against me because I did what I had to do regardless.

Going to watch..

tumblr_m7pfllhNfb1rx7fhxo1_500.jpg

I work with a cat who use to do this to me until he realized it wasn't doing much for him or against me because I did what I had to do regardless.

I know thats right, it's like dudes are just waiting for you to miss that one conference call or send back that signed document late so they can run and release the hounds on you.....folks think people on NT front hard and brown nose for reps, wait until you see the savages out in the corporate world. Some true schmucks out here.

:smokin :smokin :smokin love this song

I pray to the heavens that the 4 team deal in the nba goes down and my sixers get Bynum 8)

I know thats right, it's like dudes are just waiting for you to miss that one conference call or send back that signed document late so they can run and release the hounds on you.....folks think people on NT front hard and brown nose for reps, wait until you see the savages out in the corporate world. Some true schmucks out here.

Truth indeed

hallelujah the AC isn't working so I get to bounce from work early annnnd possibly get tomorrow off with pay :smokin :smokin :smokin

Word. Can't stand brown nosing summumma beezy's. Saw your advice to that kid who just graduated college. Succinctly put sir. It's nice to find a reasonable adult here :lol:.

On another note, day 11 of 12 days working w/o a day off. This **** right here is torture :smh:

Back
Top Bottom