the thread about nothing...

It's a song about a boy at a bus stop, I don't get down with that, but I'm still going to play this song a lot. Did my preface of my feelings towards this track warrant a circle of necessity?

I'm trippin.

embarassed.gif

I hate that face. that is the most simpish thing ever and (no flame) but Riceboy uses it ALOT in reference to every female ever posted! DRIVES ME CRAZY

i still love yall though
I didn't mean to upset you.
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

You can block certain image urls. I haven't done it myself but I know that blocking that smiley is possible.
What was on that flash drive?
nerd.gif

any member whos been here long enough can vouch for that
embarassed.gif
I can vouch for that.

Bought lip balm(burt's bees) for the first time in my life...not bad, but I don't see myself using it long term.

Last edited:
:wow:

I hate that face. that is the most simpish thing ever and (no flame) but Riceboy uses it ALOT in reference to every female ever posted! DRIVES ME CRAZYi still love yall though
[QUOTE url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/23800_20#post_16113760"]
Originally Posted by rice boy 45 I didn't mean to upset you.
:wow:
[/quote]^I didn't post the second one >: wth haha
I'm glad I deactivating my facebook.
rice boy made you do it huh
:rofl:

*yawn* just awoke from an hour nap :smokin

ambdoo.gif

embarassed.gif

I hate that face. that is the most simpish thing ever and (no flame) but Riceboy uses it ALOT in reference to every female ever posted! DRIVES ME CRAZYi still love yall though
I didn't mean to upset you.
embarassed.gif
^I didn't post the second one
mad.gif
wth haha
That's why I crossed out the originally part.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just watched the first episode of hard knocks 8) Ochocinco was comedy as usual, but coach told him to tone the cussing down :smh: Is it just me, or did they edit the cussing out this season? :x

Reactions: mmg
Back
Top Bottom