the thread about nothing...

:wow:

I hate that face. that is the most simpish thing ever and (no flame) but Riceboy uses it ALOT in reference to every female ever posted! DRIVES ME CRAZY

i still love yall though

Havent seen it posted yet but here was my box of nothing..

Two MJ books

Fap Starter Kit: Lotion, Tissue + Flash Drive with HD Pron ( and White Men Can't Jump
smokin.gif
 You don't fap to that though..well maybe sex scenes with Rosie Perez  )

One my favorite flicks ever + Subway Giftcard with some cash left on it.

Some tasty pints from the Northwest. 
smokin.gif

a quick sketch I did a while back of MJ (and a bag of sour patch kids not pictured)

Now ya'll can harass 6 Rings MJ about his box. I'm out
laugh.gif

In before the lock.

Weren't you one of the guys giving self reps to yourself with fake accounts? >D

This whole rep seeking mantra is turrrrrible. I think the ones who actually don't give a damn about that and just submit quality post/advice/discussion....they get other members' respect, whether they click a dumb thumbs up or not.

wait wut? people make accounts to give them selves reps?

5PlTg.gif

SMH where they do that at? :smh:
I like reps for 1 reason. You can tell dudes is wayyyyyy more helpful nowadays. :nerd: :lol:

cant say that about me, been helpful before the damn reps.

any member whos been here long enough can vouch for that :wow:

you guys may be caring a bit too much about this.....i see I haven't missed much

In before the lock.

This whole rep seeking mantra is turrrrrible. I think the ones who actually don't give a damn about that and just submit quality post/advice/discussion....they get other members' respect, whether they click a dumb thumbs up or not.

5PlTg.gif

I like reps for 1 reason. You can tell dudes is wayyyyyy more helpful nowadays. :nerd: :lol:

you guys may be caring a bit too much about this.....i see I haven't missed much

naw thats just foolish to do, id expect it on different forums but not here :smh:

if any of you avy pros could help, please and thanks :D

3:26 - 3:33
Red Border
MMG in White on the bot

In before the lock.

5PlTg.gif

naw thats just foolish to do, id expect it on different forums but not here :smh:
Except for all the times where you make people wanna smack you upside the head, you're a legit dude.

if they brought reps though, they should have negs too.

Back
Top Bottom