the thread about nothing...

PM'd!

All these Gundam posts remind me of
kanyesmile.gif

That def ain't me tho :lol:

Is there a way to receive a notification when someone quotes you or reply to your posts?
I would like to know the same

Just had BK for the first time in about 5 years. Had a Carolina BBQ Whopper and it was good as ****!!! :smokin :smokin I'm really craving another one now

Last edited:
can someone teach me how to pyramid quote??
whenever I quote someone it only quotes the last post, not all the quotes within :nerd:

In before the lock.

Weren't you one of the guys giving self reps to yourself with fake accounts? >D

This whole rep seeking mantra is turrrrrible. I think the ones who actually don't give a damn about that and just submit quality post/advice/discussion....they get other members' respect, whether they click a dumb thumbs up or not.

In before the lock.

This whole rep seeking mantra is turrrrrible. I think the ones who actually don't give a damn about that and just submit quality post/advice/discussion....they get other members' respect, whether they click a dumb thumbs up or not.

:lol: that thread didnt end well, not even locked- straight deleted

i swear, it seems like im the only member who doesnt get his threads locked. this is like the 6th thread in the last 2 years that just got straight up deleted :lol:

In before the lock.

wait wut? people make accounts to give them selves reps?

5PlTg.gif

SMH where they do that at? :smh:

They should just get rid of the rep system so people can stop *****ing about it one way or the other...

It ain't that serious

In before the lock.

5PlTg.gif

I like reps for 1 reason. You can tell dudes is wayyyyyy more helpful nowadays. :nerd: :lol:

In before the lock.

5PlTg.gif

I like reps for 1 reason. You can tell dudes is wayyyyyy more helpful nowadays. :nerd: :lol:

cant say that about me, been helpful before the damn reps.

any member whos been here long enough can vouch for that :wow:

Back
Top Bottom