the thread about nothing...

^ but it had ******* 
frown.gif

I miss Tupac 
tired.gif

I was watching his videos on youtube then came across the one where they announce his death during the Nas show 
frown.gif
Yup, I was 8 n I was completely into the beef. Didn't really start listening to BIG, Nas, or Jay until the Nas/Jay beef. But yeah, that's not a discussion for here, so RIP Pac.

Who keeps their baby dressed all the time tho? My kuzn's, sis, aunts, n uncs left their kids in diapers all the time; barring special occasions. I think it's more comfortable for a baby to be in just a diaper than in clothes all day. N i understand Ye on some fashion/art whatever steez, but why put clothes on the baby in a, presumably, private family atmosphere if she just gonna spit up, ****, or spill on it anyway?

Just my $.02 n I know it's not srs.
Valid considerations. But you can't deny the stark composition of the picture because of the naked baby--to JJ's point of Kanye sending a message/making a statement.
Eh, I just think ya'll looking too much into it. I think he's just a proud daddy n showing off his baby. 

^ but it had ******* 
frown.gif
devil.gif

But I like the show, got me through a rough time with the comedy of it all. So it holds a special spot near n dear.

I remember when Pac died. I was 7 and my older cousin was trying to explain the beef with Biggie.

Needless to say, I did not grasp the gravity of the situation.
laugh.gif

even my mom was sad and she didn't even know him, it was like a family member passed, no lie. my brothers would listen to him all day, posters all over my brothers wall. there was a vigil type thing in the neighborhood too, to stop the violence. wish it worked 
tired.gif

Yeah, that wasn't cool. I have some thoughts on that, but I ain't tryna type it all out right now. He wrong tho IMO

What he said adds to me not liking him as a person, I respect his game though. I like how he appears to be a deep thinker, and while he's certainly no dummy, he's not as deep as he appears.

he wasn't completely wrong though. he just made himself look really unintelligent with his wording.

he picked the wrong person to use as an example.

that jersey is hard.

Last edited:
he wasn't completely wrong though. he just made himself look really unintelligent with his wording.

he picked the wrong person to use as an example.

that jersey is hard.
it's a hot button issue still. He always takes an apolitical stance. He should have kept his mouth shut like always, instead, he put his foot in it. 

What he said adds to me not liking him as a person, I respect his game though. I like how he appears to be a deep thinker, and while he's certainly no dummy, he's not as deep as he appears.

I don't know him personally but he def would have been better off biting his tongue in this situation. At the same time he is definitely entitled to his own opinion...unfortunately he didn't come across as educated as some would think...

I wouldn't even talk politics or events like that if I was in his position. don't get why they amp up celebs opinions like these ****** really matter.

dude is my favorite player (not named Allen Iverson) of all time but he's just that... A basketball player.

Back
Top Bottom