the thread about nothing...

nah, my girl did me a favor
Sucky sucky?
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 I knew this was coming, but nah not that

I dont wanna make disrespectful comments to the community anymore. Its not about what i care about.
laugh.gif
 Bro I find you hilarious, why would people take anything you say personally/serious. It's no big deal chill. 

But if you don't want to troll anymore, that's good, better for the e-community. Keep the funnies here and there though. 

:lol:  Bro I find you hilarious, why would people take anything you say personally/serious. It's no big deal chill. 

But if you don't want to troll anymore, that's good, better for the e-community. Keep the funnies here and there though. 

This man gets it.

i need a new show to watch... caught up to vikings and house of lies... and i have hbo so watched a lot of their series already...

too much crown and beer and vodka and other random ****

alcohol is one helluva drug....

g'nite people i dont know

oh yeah and **** louisville

This man gets it.
Maybe I'm mad dumb, but the way the dude types sometimes has me rollin. Sometimes it is too much though I guess and I guess I can see why people get ticked? Once I saw him type the word probably like this pralli. Got me for some reason 
laugh.gif

Nah

Baby naked = art B.

They baby ain't conforming to the masses by rocking clothes.

Basically the baby is the hero we need but don't deserve.

Damn, bruh. You keep making me use that *zo.gif* tonight.

With that Dark Knight reference, too. :nthat:

Last edited:
Who keeps their baby dressed all the time tho? My kuzn's, sis, aunts, n uncs left their kids in diapers all the time; barring special occasions. I think it's more comfortable for a baby to be in just a diaper than in clothes all day. N i understand Ye on some fashion/art whatever steez, but why put clothes on the baby in a, presumably, private family atmosphere if she just gonna spit up, ****, or spill on it anyway?

Just my $.02 n I know it's not srs.

Last edited:
I miss Tupac 
tired.gif

I was watching his videos on youtube then came across the one where they announce his death during the Nas show 
frown.gif

Who keeps their baby dressed all the time tho? My kuzn's, sis, aunts, n uncs left their kids in diapers all the time; barring special occasions. I think it's more comfortable for a baby to be in just a diaper than in clothes all day. N i understand Ye on some fashion/art whatever steez, but why put clothes on the baby in a, presumably, private family atmosphere if she just gonna spit up, ****, or spill on it anyway?

Just my $.02 n I know it's not srs.

Valid considerations. But you can't deny the stark composition of the picture because of the naked baby--to JJ's point of Kanye sending a message/making a statement.

I miss Tupac |I
I was watching his videos on youtube then came across the one where they announce his death during the Nas show :frown:

I remember when Pac died. I was 7 and my older cousin was trying to explain the beef with Biggie.

Needless to say, I did not grasp the gravity of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom