the thread about nothing...

going to work tonight. gonna hear it from everyone about what i did. gonna bring root beer just so they can say im drinking beer :smokin i asked HR for a copy of my complaint. no answer :stoneface: hate this place man

going to work tonight. gonna hear it from everyone about what i did. gonna bring root beer just so they can say im drinking beer
smokin.gif
i asked HR for a copy of my complaint. no answer
indifferent.gif
hate this place man
Dude was in there stealing store paper towels and all the jolly ranchers. Smh 
mean.gif

What went down though if you care to share

I've gotten retweeted by them before and Jazzy follows me on IG.

Idk, but I feel like they're the hypebeasts of the sneaker news sites lol 
Yeah they've retweeted me plenty of times but I agree lol. Most of these sneaker news sites are like that.

someone brought chili in to work today. Clutch cuz I came in like

XABvOHB.gif

Bout to get my crop dust on when these beans start digesting :evil:

From the little ive read dude is really sensitive and paranoid and hates his co workers cause they are short

you bengali? ive listed all the things that was going on from sexual discrimination to discrimination and the things they have violated. i didnt know i was being sensitive when i was being accused of drinking on the job when i had nothing to do with a empty bottle of alcohol.

Last edited:

well last night it had me like

damn-o.gif

Let me wake up tomorrow to 1 year of that contract. No one would ever see or hear from AL again. Honestly I think I would have a stroke or something if that happened 
laugh.gif
Homie gon' be out
laugh.gif
. I don't blame you.
going to work tonight. gonna hear it from everyone about what i did. gonna bring root beer just so they can say im drinking beer
smokin.gif
i asked HR for a copy of my complaint. no answer
indifferent.gif
hate this place man
troll life

KicksOnFire retweeted me
nerd.gif
I've gotten retweeted by them before and Jazzy follows me on IG.

Idk, but I feel like they're the hypebeasts of the sneaker news sites lol
yup

From the little ive read dude is really sensitive and paranoid and hates his co workers cause they are short
you bengali? ive listed all the things that was going on from sexual discrimination to discrimination and the things they have violated. i didnt know i was being sensitive when i was being accused of drinking on the job when i had nothing to do with a empty bottle of alcohol.
Nah Im a Raider fan not a Bengal and ive already prefaced my statement by pointing out how little of the situation i know
This whole exchange
roll.gif

Can I deposit my tax return check through my ATM? BofA btw.
If you're too lazy to go inside, minus well use the app and take a picture of the check.
This

Back
Top Bottom