the thread about nothing...

Can I deposit my tax return check through my ATM? BofA btw.
Why not just have it directly deposited there to begin with?

Man up!
This cracks me up all the time 
laugh.gif

Was craving some Dunkin Donuts this morning so I stopped on by before work - was a tough decision on whether to eat this poptart and clock in 15 mins early, or stop by dunkin donuts and get something. Should've chosen the first one

Is it me or did Dunkin Donuts change up the menu? I ordered a sausage croissant with the hash browns and when I'm like 5 mins away from work I look in my bag at the light. I pull out the hash browns, look in and there's only 6 of em. Then look at the receipt and see I got charged .79 cents for 6 little hash browns. Son when did this happen?! 

Spiders exposed to possible radioactive chemicals? It starts....

Was craving some Dunkin Donuts this morning so I stopped on by before work - was a tough decision on whether to eat this poptart and clock in 15 mins early, or stop by dunkin donuts and get something. Should've chosen the first one

Is it me or did Dunkin Donuts change up the menu? I ordered a sausage croissant with the hash browns and when I'm like 5 mins away from work I look in my bag at the light. I pull out the hash browns, look in and there's only 6 of em. Then look at the receipt and see I got charged .79 cents for 6 little hash browns. Son when did this happen?! 
I've grown to hate DD breakfast now. I used to like it and the quality seems to have fallen off to me. Those hashbrowns give me heartburn, I don't even eat them anymore. And yeah, you got got. Plus their prices have gone up too. I don't like the quality of their stuff for the price.

Wow i actually enjoyed a pepperoni pizza hot pocket for once. They fixed the crust and use low fat real cheese now. If only they would make a triple pepperoni one

only thing i ever had from dd is doughnuts and i plan to keep it that way
Good idea. Their sausage tastes nasty to me now on their breakfast sandwiches too. 

Ham and cheese hot pockets....
sick.gif
. I can only do pepperoni when I eat those.

Last edited:

Spiders exposed to possible radioactive chemicals? It starts....

I've grown to hate DD breakfast now. I used to like it and the quality seems to have fallen off to me. Those hashbrowns give me heartburn, I don't even eat them anymore. And yeah, you got got. Plus their prices have gone up too. I don't like the quality of their stuff for the price.

Good idea. Their sausage tastes nasty to me now on their breakfast sandwiches too. 

Ham and cheese hot pockets....
sick.gif
. I can only do pepperoni when I eat those.
Yeah man. The quality has gone down the drain and that croissant was horrible - I feel bad now.. Most likely won't be getting any breakfast other than donuts from them from now on. Still upset about them hashbrowns. Gonna be bothering me all day lol.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom