the thread about nothing...

This little mfer thought he was gonna punk the old man. 
roll.gif

1Uvc82n.gif

Like dawg you ready to give all this **** up? 'Cause summer's on the way and these **** doin' situps

@ddh1122  I hate that feeling 
laugh.gif
. I also hate when you order something that you REALLY want then when you drive off or get home or whatever and they got the order wrong...
indifferent.gif
. Even worse when you realize it's not worth going back for and you have to take the L. My face be like....

@ddh1122  I hate that feeling 
laugh.gif
. I also hate when you order something that you REALLY want then when you drive off or get home or whatever and they got the order wrong...
indifferent.gif
. Even worse when you realize it's not worth going back for and you have to take the L. My face be like....
Right. McDonalds is notorious for this. My sister ended up getting home only to find out that they left out the chicken on her sandwich and all she had were two buns with lettuce and a tomato  
roll.gif

Btw, does anyone know how Instagram DM works? Like can you send a picture to someone and it only goes straight to them for sure? And how do you know they receive it? Will a popup come up or will it say "opened" like snapchat does? And say once they do see it, can you delete it so it's deleted for both parties? 

Btw, does anyone know how Instagram DM works? Like can you send a picture to someone and it only goes straight to them for sure? And how do you know they receive it? Will a popup come up or will it say "opened" like snapchat does? And say once they do see it, can you delete it so it's deleted for both parties? 
when it got updated there is an icon that looks like a box. Click it. then your list will populate on who you want to send it to. Select the pic, select the person. You know they got it when you have a green circle and a check mark.

Yeah McDonald's be on on BS. I don't even eat McDonalds that often, so when I do, I expect the order to at least be right. 

Last edited:
Little bit of numbers to make you feel sick this morning

Miguel Cabrera $300 million dollar contract averages out to around $50,000 for EACH at bat 

this is close to the average median household income for the city of Detroit

Little bit of numbers to make you feel sick this morning

Miguel Cabrera $300 million dollar contract averages out to around $50,000 for EACH at bat 

this is close to the average median household income for the city of Detroit
I know 
mean.gif
. The Tigers are silly for that one though.

well last night it had me like 

damn-o.gif

Let me wake up tomorrow to 1 year of that contract. No one would ever see or hear from AL again. Honestly I think I would have a stroke or something if that happened 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Just don't get caught slippin. 

Last edited:
I use her laptop when I'm at her house.

The feels.

The anger.

The agony of da feet.

should of deleted bowser history.

I AIN'T LETTING NO ONE PHASE MY ZEN!  :pimp:

philjacksonyouaintaboutthatzenlife.jpg

and crackers. word to grizzly animal.

you at beer or liquor guy :nerd:

you guys have bad taste in tea, no wonder all of your guys' farts smell.

chamomile tea ftw

you guys have bad taste in tea, no wonder all of your guys' farts smell.

Tea helps with farts?

:nerd:

it helps digest food and improves overall digestive health. also helps regulate the acid in your stomach.

this man knows.

@ddh1122
 I hate that feeling :lol: . I also hate when you order something that you REALLY want then when you drive off or get home or whatever and they got the order wrong...:stoneface: . Even worse when you realize it's not worth going back for and you have to take the L. My face be like....

bruh this legit happened to me yesterday. i was pissed. went to popeyes and got the strips meal. went home and was hyped about this dinner i was about to have. took out the rays bbq sauce. open up the box and these mofos forgot my ranch. seriously ruined dinner.

Back
Top Bottom