the thread about nothing...

Woke up too late for Disneyland :stoneface:

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

Reactions: Ox.

IF YOUR LEASE IS ABOTU TO END WHY START THE DRAMA?
In this case, it's more about principle and respect factor. The fact that the lease is almost up would give me more reason to go HAM. Then we as roommates could say our peace and go our separate ways. Some people need to be told to stop, if they aren't, they'r going to keep pushing that boundary to see how far they can take it. 

In this case, it's more about principle and respect factor. The fact that the lease is almost up would give me more reason to go HAM. Then we as roommates could say our peace and go our separate ways. Some people need to be told to stop, if they aren't, they'r going to keep pushing that boundary to see how far they can take it. 

Exactly. I'm mostly chill and now I can't even go study in my own living room because chances are they ****** all over it less than 2 hours ago. What drama would I be starting Antidope? :stoneface: Wanting to chill around my house without worrying about some guy there is not "starting drama"

Sony is closing their Sony Style retail stores.

Almost everything in the stores was 90% off. Today is the last day they'll be open.

**** looked like the LA riots. Someone I know put me on. He copped a $3000 tv for $900 and a pair of bluetooth headphones for $8.

I copped 16 gb of ram for my macbook $14. Major come up considering I was about to buy some online for $90 for each 8gb...

PS4's were gone. If it was on the floor it was 50-90% off.

If you live near one, I really suggest checking them out today, since its the last day they'll be open.

Last edited:
Almost copped some sb dunks at the outlet yesterday. I instead decided to find them cheaper online... and I did but It wasn't a dramatic savings since they were already cheap. Made me realize how damb cheap I've gotten over the years. Like, I'm really trying to save $10 on some shoes? what the hell is this 
mean.gif
mean.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm, my friend says go the passive aggressive route and leave bleach wipes on the couch (it's leather), but I think I'm just going to say **** it and go in on ******.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom