the thread about nothing...

why do i keep on falling for girls that have boyfriends 
frown.gif

Because you are seriously looking to catch an STD! Hopefully not the NINJA! #BADBOYLIFE

Last edited by a moderator:
JESUS! 
mean.gif

SAME DAME GIF FROM SAD PANTS ON ANOTHER SATURDAY MORNING

easy NDC morning pick-ups!

well time to go the the GOATFEELSGOODBRUH breakfast! 
nerd.gif

ET Bagel lightly toasted with chicken salad, lettuce, and American cheese!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antidope I've gotten my Charity Fundraising advertised on 5 TwitchTv Halo streams so far! I raised $45 yesterday man couldn't believe it
Method Man gave me full support to make a thread now!

Last edited:
I've never had problems taking a good morning deuce...

Until 3 days ago when I had 3 consecutive mornings of having poor *****.

I was worried because I need a good deuce to start my day off right...

Until now. I'm sitting here having a great one and I'm joyful as hell. I needed an outlet NT. I'm just lettin y'all know. Today will be a blessed day.

Last edited:
Didn't you buy a random chick an expensive bottle of champagne? You kinda post like you already got money.
Yes that was me, it was Armand De Brignac btw. I had money at some point but it's long gone, I have like $10 in my account now because I've had to pay a lot of doctors when my mom wasn't home to come with me. I just wanna give my parents a hand with all the medical expenses and further aid my own recovery by using the money for a gym membership etc.

Last edited:
It's ok I know how it looks when you consider the fact I used to have decent money from my investment funds I cashed out on my 18th.

Like I said though that money is long gone since June 2013 somewhere.

:smh:
I'd be hella mad if someone smashed on my couch to be honest.

Her bf has been living with us for the last week. :stoneface:
I haven't said anything yet because I'm a really nice person, and just brushed it off like whatever, and also because I have a terrible temper when I actually get mad and don't want to catch a case. I really don't want to put my hands on someone I have to live with, but my lease is almost up so...

Her bf has been living with us for the last week.
indifferent.gif

I haven't said anything yet because I'm a really nice person, and just brushed it off like whatever, and also because I have a terrible temper when I actually get mad and don't want to catch a case. I really don't want to put my hands on someone I have to live with, but my lease is almost up so...
Shoulda video taped it and told her "Pay 75% of the rent from now on or it goes viral".
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom