the thread about nothing...

What are you mad about today ?

Sidenote: NTs profanity filter can make things hard to understand sometimes

change your attitude when talking to me. thanks.

You always complaining about something though.

she talking about her roommate getting her brains banged out on the couch...i would be upset too :lol:

Sounds like you're both just mad because you aren't getting any. :lol:

If you don't want your roommates getting it in on the couch... don't have roommates. Cant expect someone who pays 1/2 the rent to confine their activity to the bedroom 100% of the time.

If you don't want your roommates getting it in on the couch... don't have roommates. Cant expect someone who pays 1/2 the rent to confine their activity to the bedroom 100% of the time.

I share a room with her. It is my fault because I waited two weeks before school started to find somewhere to live. But don't try and front like some stranger living with you for a week having sex on your couch wouldn't bother you :stoneface:

but i'm just "jealous"
"don't have roommates"

:rolleyes

This is my last semester living with a roommate, I would have done it this year, but didn't want to pay 900+ a month for it.

did bilbo die?
shoefreak has been missing too 
nerd.gif

My coworker does know how far back Mountain time is from Eastern time so she asked, another coworker shouted out 7(joking). The coworker tells the customer its 7 hours away. |I

I share a room with her. It is my fault because I waited two weeks before school started to find somewhere to live. But don't try and front like some stranger living with you for a week having sex on your couch wouldn't bother you :stoneface:

but i'm just "jealous"
"don't have roommates"

:rolleyes

This is my last semester living with a roommate, I would have done it this year, but didn't want to pay 900+ a month for it.

It wouldn't have bothered me at all... especially when I was in school....

Its a perfectly normal part of the College life sweetheart

Pro tip: Next time ask them if you can join :smile:

Last edited:
i heard my roomate having sexy time when i was in colllege.

we had separate rooms.

i woke up. heard the  bed shaking and hitting my wall loud moaning.

all for about 10 seconds.

this was posted on NT YEARS ago. i been asking and asking and asking about what was goin on in it but nobody ever told me

i just now found out it was about a Honduran coup

this was posted on NT YEARS ago. i been asking and asking and asking about what was goin on in it but nobody ever told me

i just now found out it was about a Honduran coup
Man that was a scary time, my boy just left for Honduras in 2009 to serve his mission.

Had me worried for him

I've been wanting to go Brazil since the first time I saw the Beautiful video.

tumblr_n1ooxb07to1s5l5igo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mk2ylqAHlm1s5l5igo1_500.jpg

My Co worker just came back from his 2 year byu morman duty in brazil. He said pics don't it justice. Sucks for him because he couldn't touch anything out there.

Raised $40 from NT so far in my charity thread! Man I love all of you.

Back
Top Bottom