the thread about nothing...

"Some of us are sitting up right now with our hair done but suffering from high blood pressure, borderline diabetes, obesity, and/or a lack of energy. Oh, but the hair is on point."

:lol: :lol:

Cruel Summer :pimp:

Whats your job right now? and why do you want to make the switch?

basically i oversea shipping / receiving for a company that handles accounts for other companies

and what switch? :nerd:

is ti good money? i fail to see why a promotion would be a bad thing unless the work would be much harder or its something you dont know or understand.

If you say you don't wanna jam out every time you hear A thousand miles by vanessa carlton you're a damb liar

I never really found Miley Cirus attractive, her dog seems cooler than her
I know...man...I know. Just...
IFWT_MileyCyrus.jpg

This Game Of Thrones book is :smokin :smokin

I'm about 60% through A Clash of Kings. I'm glad I watched the show first because it's a lot easier putting a face to a name with so many characters.
Game of Thrones 1st season is a perfect adaptation.
And Clash book ends so damn well...I had to stop there though.
I love the books, but I just feel like I can't enjoy the show fully, knowing everything that's coming.
I'll check for Storm of Swords in a couple years. :lol:

I'm about 60% through A Clash of Kings. I'm glad I watched the show first because it's a lot easier putting a face to a name with so many characters.
I love the books, but I just feel like I can't enjoy the show fully, knowing everything that's coming.
I'll check for Storm of Swords in a couple years.
:lol:

That's what I was planning on doing, but having to wait so long for Season 3, I just might cave and go on with the reading.

Last edited:

I'll check for Storm of Swords in a couple years.
:lol:

That's what I was planning on doing, but having to wait so long for Season 3, I just might cave and go on with the reading.

Do it bro just do it the stuff that goes down :x: :smh: :wow:

Last edited:
whats your price range? i would go with herschel supply co.
The hipster in me wants to get one...but I like compartments and stuff since i like to be organized...its definitely an option

Last edited:
First post since the new NT transition... still not sure how I feel. It's definitely an upgrade I'm just having a hard time getting into it...

Edit:
1 Post. Joined 8/2005
:wow: 5k posts down the drain no way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom