the thread about nothing...

Cause she screwed Jimmy and Lester.
grin.gif
Kima is good police and good peoples, she ain't want no parts of Mcnulty's makeup police work. I can definitely respect what she did.

Her lesbian scene when she was sucking on them tittays
devil.gif
She didnt screw them,,,they screwed themselves with that crazy *** **** they pulled off
laugh.gif
. She wanted no parts of that and I can respect that...now if she joined in and THEN snitched? Then yeah she screwed them...Personally..I would have just kept quiet and been on my Bunk steez, but I can't knock her for saying something *shrugs*
2 fights happened today on the basketball court.. SMH..
I love fights
ohwell.gif
you like watching them or being a part of them?
nerd.gif

She didnt screw them,,,they screwed themselves with that crazy *** **** they pulled off :lol: . She wanted no parts of that and I can respect that...now if she joined in and THEN snitched? Then yeah she screwed them...Personally..I would have just kept quiet and been on my Bunk steez, but I can't knock her for saying something *shrugs*
you like watching them or being a part of them? :nerd:
Idk maybe I just see it differently. I see her straight snitching to Daniels when like you said she could've just pulled a bunk. I mean what could've been the worse case scenario had greggs not report what they were doing?

Havent seen a fight in a while, way too many shootings
tired.gif
Not to sounds like a *****, but I really only talk mess when I'm with at least a few of my boys. But even then they know I can handle my **** and they just make sure no shenanigans are involved with weapons and such

She didnt screw them,,,they screwed themselves with that crazy *** **** they pulled off
laugh.gif
. She wanted no parts of that and I can respect that...now if she joined in and THEN snitched? Then yeah she screwed them...Personally..I would have just kept quiet and been on my Bunk steez, but I can't knock her for saying something *shrugs*
you like watching them or being a part of them?
nerd.gif
Idk maybe I just see it differently. I see her straight snitching to Daniels when like you said she could've just pulled a bunk. I mean what could've been the worse case scenario had greggs not report what they were doing?
Probably the same outcome with her telling on them...or hell maybe nothing at all. It's ****** up but I still won't knock her. She couldnt bare that weight I guess. She damn near died cause of that unit, I gotta respect that.....hell man she did those two a favor...who knows what they would have gotten into if they got away with that
laugh.gif
Mcnulty was getting LOADED on the job coming up with that scheme. I love that show
Havent seen a fight in a while, way too many shootings
tired.gif
Not to sounds like a *****, but I really only talk mess when I'm with at least a few of my boys. But even then they know I can handle my **** and they just make sure no shenanigans are involved with weapons and such
That's not being a ***** to me, its being smart...It's better than sticking your chest out at the wrong time for no reason...

one of my 100 pound dogs took the liberty of ******** right outside my side door. just stepped in it bare foot. :x

2 fights happened today on the basketball court.. SMH..

Some guy got hella mad after a game today and started punching the walls, windows, and even flipped a trash can :lol:. No one knew why he got so heated. It's just a game.

Made 4 jumpers on him though. :pimp:

Last edited:
feels so good when you get a compliment from someone you haven't seen in awhile saying how much bigger/swole you look now. That motivates me to go even harder at the gym :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom