the thread about nothing...

M5Iz7.jpg

Wildebeest.gif

:rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
somebody plese embed

Saw this mess earlier. :smh:

I hate when a person fights someone they know they can beat or know the peron they're fighting is intimidated by them.

Dude didn't even attempt to stand his ground. :smh:

Boo, whatever the hell his name is, is a idiot for posting this video. Could end up in jail for this.

Most importantly, THE SONG SUCKS!!! Shouldve let dude have that garbage.

somebody plese embed

I hate when a person fights someone they know they can beat or know the peron they're fighting is intimidated by them.

Boo, whatever the hell his name is, is a idiot for posting this video. Could end up in jail for this.

i dont know why you would record a agravated assalut dude was crying he is gonna go down :smh::smh:

:smh: at that video
But he shouldn't of sold the song and messed with his money.

On some real SHIrT ..... All I wanna do is chill with the homies ,drink some alcohol, bullshirt with . and ******** allday

:smh: A African American woman just accomplished a great achievement, yet, there are people of her race only want to point out how her hair looks. Can't believe this is even a story. Not sure if I'm more upset about the criticizing or the fact it's a top story on Yahoo. Most gymnast wear their hair in that same style. Would it be better if she had on a lace front? :smh:

Maybe making his current job a career wasn't his plan, or a promotion really means nothing in his line of work. Probably have some other things he wants to work on instead of giving full dedication to something that may or may not have any promise.

Maybe making his current job a career wasn't his plan, or a promotion really means nothing in his line of work. Probably have some other things he wants to work on instead of giving full dedication to something that may or may not have any promise.

some of this.

also i basically do nothing now :lol:

with this promotion ima have more on my agenda.

To give you a rough example.

Lets say my company has 10 depts, right now what i do overseas about 4 of those depts, with this "promotion" its basically gonna be overseeing all 10 depts :smh:

Whats your job right now? and why do you want to make the switch?

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Spore
Minecraft
also download Steam and hit their Mac section.
supposedly team fortress 2 is fun
Thanks guys
I think the mousepad sucks on macbooks, mine gets stiff and difficult to click sometime. Not sure if anyone else has the same problem.
Mine doesn't get stiff or anything. I wish it was just a little bit easier to push but it's no big deal. Your pad is probably damaged.

Sliding to go back and forth on pages is so sweet. Everything is so streamlined. One motion to another, just works so smooth 
pimp.gif

mean.gif
A African American woman just accomplished a great achievement, yet, there are people of her race only want to point out how her hair looks. Can't believe this is even a story. Not sure if I'm more upset about the criticizing or the fact it's a top story on Yahoo. Most gymnast wear their hair in that same style. Would it be better if she had on a lace front?
mean.gif
bunch of salty *** birds 
mean.gif

:smh: A African American woman just accomplished a great achievement, yet, there are people of her race only want to point out how her hair looks. Can't believe this is even a story. Not sure if I'm more upset about the criticizing or the fact it's a top story on Yahoo. Most gymnast wear their hair in that same style. Would it be better if she had on a lace front? :smh:

bunch of salty *** birds :smh:
provide links pls

Biblethumpers were at my parents' door.

They knew someone was home since I was watching Prison Break in the living room.

Not a single door was opened that day.

mean.gif
A African American woman just accomplished a great achievement, yet, there are people of her race only want to point out how her hair looks. Can't believe this is even a story. Not sure if I'm more upset about the criticizing or the fact it's a top story on Yahoo. Most gymnast wear their hair in that same style. Would it be better if she had on a lace front?
mean.gif
bunch of salty *** birds 
mean.gif
provide links pls
http://shine.yahoo.com/team-mom/defense-gabby-douglas-hair-191700322.html

Back
Top Bottom