the thread about nothing...

question...

is there anything bigger than a galaxy??? The universe?? 
nerd.gif
Yes, there are a multitude of galaxy's in the universe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothong is bigger than the Galaxy

Last edited:
I just finished watching Spike Jonze's "Her". The most beautiful movie I've ever seen. Perfect from start to finish and I just cried the entire last 10 minutes.

Highly recommend this to everyone, but you might wanna watch this one without your girl there.

:lol: Now you know you can't ever say anything remotely tough on NT anymore, right?

Somebody will dig this post up 2 years from now.

Flamboyant gay guys are so cute :')

No they are not! WTF?

I'm gonna name my son mid knight navy six

Name him Jamarcus papi

Seriously, my first born son will be named Mega. Middle name Tron.

sucks bro, hopefully she finds herself and you guys reacquaint, she definitely needs time after that break up.

That's what I realized when she sent explained her feelings. I've never been in a 5 year relationship, but I could imagine how rough that has to be to come out of it on a real bad ending.

I'm sorry. :frown: I hope everything goes well & that you guys reconcile.

Wouldn't be opposed to it TBH, but not thinking about it at this time. Would only upset myself and her I would think.

Thanks fellas, thanks JJ.

Last edited:
Big ups to all the "new money" "tax time ballers" waitin on that check. It's about to be your time to shine...

This is your month...

But howsabout payin me that grip you owe me before your broke again next month...

And when you get your check try to show some class and act like you been there before...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom