roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That Galaxy Air thread....you the man Beh :rofl:

I seriously didn't know it was him really. It was so crazy, I didn't read the last part of the OP :lol:. I posted then the wave of feels came crashing down :lol:. Then I got that PM. It was too funny not to post. Mofo posting sounding like cheddar bob.

Was that guy actually serious? ... he must have been trolling.....

What the hell made him think it was a good idea to bump that thread ? :lol:

I seriously didn't know it was him really. It was so crazy, I didn't read the last part of the OP :lol:. I posted then the wave of feels came crashing down :lol:. Then I got that PM. It was too funny not to post. Mofo posting sounding like cheddar bob.

well it started here

I just finished watching Spike Jonze's "Her". The most beautiful movie I've ever seen. Perfect from start to finish and I just cried the entire last 10 minutes.

Highly recommend this to everyone, but you might wanna watch this one without your girl there.
Damn bruh its that real? I might have to watch that.

So me and my girl ended things.

Mutual parting though. I think I know her enough by now where I can say she is genuinely upset, and just can't continue because she doesn't want to hurt myself or herself. Before me, she was in a 5 year relationship that ended badly. I came into her life just a few months later, and so for that I guess I understand that maybe she isn't ready for long term commitment again. I'd be lying if I wasn't upset, but it's out of my hand and I feel better that she insisted I did nothing wrong, frankly because I know I didn't.

Told her down the line if she ever wants to text me, don't hesitate (said that because it ended nicely and nothing harsh was said). Thought that was friendly enough of an ending.

On that note

Didn't spend any money on Valentines gifts/dinner up until this point

:lol: ...... :frown:

Totally messing around. I'm upset, but I know I'll live knowing I did nothing wrong in the matter.

Last edited:

well it started here

I believe he bumped the name thread before that reply in the baby foam thread.

question...

is there anything bigger than a galaxy??? The universe?? :nerd:

Yes, there are a multitude of galaxy's in the universe.

Back
Top Bottom