the thread about nothing...

I just finished watching Spike Jonze's "Her". The most beautiful movie I've ever seen. Perfect from start to finish and I just cried the entire last 10 minutes.

Highly recommend this to everyone, but you might wanna watch this one without your girl there.

Last edited:
I just finished watching Spike Jonze's "Her". The most beautiful movie I've ever seen. Perfect from start to finish and I just cried the entire last 10 minutes.

Highly recommend this to everyone, but you might wanna watch this one without your girl there.

I have a screener that ive been meaning to watch :nerd:

[thread="329154"] [/thread]
I was trying to make that gif last week I swear :lol:
funny stuff man.. he said this ain't the poot boot leauge,.. man aint no poot buts around here :rofl:  

:lol:

That Galaxy Air thread....you the man Beh :rofl:

I seriously didn't know it was him really. It was so crazy, I didn't read the last part of the OP :lol:. I posted then the wave of feels came crashing down :lol:. Then I got that PM. It was too funny not to post. Mofo posting sounding like cheddar bob.

i slept on a guy selling some red firecracker sbs and now he sold them 
mean.gif

I'm tired of McDonalds, want a chick that cook chicano that can't speak a lick of English, and pronounce my name like Chano. She say "something something Spanish", I look back like, "Uh *****, I know".

toniiii iiii iiiiight...

a "what shoe would you name your kid and why" thread would be funny.

Back
Top Bottom