the thread about nothing...

i had one after a fight left my nose with that MJ lean. one of the worst experiences in my life by far.

woah, the fight or the surgery?

oh and also has anyone filed an investigation with UPS for a package before? I want someone to get fired over this.

woah, the fight or the surgery?

oh and also has anyone filed an investigation with UPS for a package before? I want someone to get fired over this.
the surgery. well the recovery.

mouth breathing SUCKS when you have to do it 24/7. i would have to put glycerin all over my lips before bed so i didnt wake up crazy dry.  & it makes it very easy to choke while eating.

I called corporate once when it said my package was delivered on Wednesday, but it was Friday. They told me they'd get on it and my package showed up at my house on Monday morning.

I called corporate once when it said my package was delivered on Wednesday, but it was Friday. They told me they'd get on it and my package showed up at my house on Monday morning.

cool. Yeah I called and they said the only thing I could do was file an investigation into it, but I'm not sure what that entails. I'm refusing to give up on this.

i0YieyNP0uEOh.gif

I'm thinking the khakis with a button up since it's going to be cold as hell anyways. :nerd:

That will do fine. Obviously tuck shirt in.

My old office was business casual and that was the basics for everyone. No tie...button up...tucked into khakis. Or polo tucked in during the summer.

Good luck

Last edited:
So the difference between professional and business casual is a tie?

Typically professional is a tie coat and "dress pants"

Business casual = No tie, khakis, less casual footwear ie loafers even dress sneakers

But now a days the lines are super blurred. Professional is basically suit every day business casual depends on if you see clients or not....some you don't have to tuck your shirt in at all. My job is "relaxed business casual" aka anything you want as long as you don't come naked.

I still wear a button up - untucked - khakis - and clarks every day to work :lol: I wear jeans on fridays

Typically professional is a tie coat and "dress pants"

Business casual = No tie, khakis, less casual footwear ie loafers even dress sneakers

But now a days the lines are super blurred. Professional is basically suit every day business casual depends on if you see clients or not....some you don't have to tuck your shirt in at all. My job is "relaxed business casual" aka anything you want as long as you don't come naked.

I still wear a button up - untucked - khakis - and clarks every day to work :lol: I wear jeans on fridays

button up/polo --- jeans -- mikes daily :pimp:

The best part about working at Nike was not the discount but being able to wear shorts and a tee everyday. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom