the thread about nothing...

Wuddup TANFam!

I think my EBT card will be in today. I need food, these hunger pains kill. Still putting in applications, but so far no bites. **** sucks kuz it's all kuz a charge I caught 6 years ago. Since then I haven't caught another charge, went to college, about to graduate college in May, n have stayed out of the streets, for the most part. It just sucks knowing that every time you try to do right, you can't kuz of some BS that happened before you came into your own. Oh well, Pops always told me adversity builds character, so at least some good has come out of it.

Anyways, gotta turn in my graduation papers n transcript requests tomorrow. Today, I have nothing to do, again, so maybe I will start on my revisions on my writings. Wish I had some tree to get my mind right.

Radeo tho

So the difference between professional and business casual is a tie?
Typically professional is a tie coat and "dress pants"

Business casual = No tie, khakis, less casual footwear ie loafers even dress sneakers

But now a days the lines are super blurred. Professional is basically suit every day business casual depends on if you see clients or not....some you don't have to tuck your shirt in at all. My job is "relaxed business casual" aka anything you want as long as you don't come naked.

I still wear a button up - untucked - khakis - and clarks every day to work
laugh.gif
I wear jeans on fridays
This. I basically wear polos and khakis, and a pair of black kicks urryday. Currently wearing foamposite bakin boots though. Been wearing those seemingly for the last month. They're heavy. I tested the limits and stopped tucking my shirt in after a while. Haven't heard anything in 5 years.
The best part about working at Nike was not the discount but being able to wear shorts and a tee everyday.
laugh.gif
This. Until they changed and gave us "uniforms". I missed being able to wear whatever I wanted
That's what's gonna happen to king Beh
frown.gif
Says who?

This day sucks. Even tried to get chipotle for lunch for a little joy. I go to open my burrito and the damn thing split at the top 
indifferent.gif

Welp they just called.

Got another interview tomm!

Excited but confused
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Congrats. Patience my man. You wanna know anxiety? It's soon to be a year since I applied for the new gig I got. Had a meeting this past August. Heard nothing until a few weeks ago. Gotta be patient and stay optimistic man. 

This day sucks. Even tried to get chipotle for lunch for a little joy. I go to open my burrito and the damn thing split at the top 
indifferent.gif
I'll eat it for you
nerd.gif
First of all, pause. 

And I ate it before I even posted that 
laugh.gif

I hate when jobs dont even return a call though...or even a rejection email would be nice...

Last edited:
Thanks for the support ya'll. I know things will work out kuz I stay positive, but it never hurts to have others let you know as well.

Back
Top Bottom