Yo I just got done playing..... 

i think my fat *** got planter faciitis 
embarassed.gif

I can pick you up tomorrow
hope traffic messes up the sherman oaks bowl 
eyes.gif
come, you dingleberry!!!

anyone interested in a digital copy of star trek into darkness :nerd:

i have one if anyone wants it. let me know.

speaking of playing one on no one....me and my boy used to play two-on-none growing up....I was penny hardaway he was allen iverson...we had jerseys...we would run plays :lol: we were also in elementary school. Had the jersey shorts and penny 2s he had the same and reebok answers....we thought we were going it

morning tan...meetings on meetings today...just downloaded flappy bird...rip to me

what is hot or not? Worth downloading?

TAN, can I sue my apt, ups, or somebody? :lol:

My package required a signature to be delivered and someone at the front office signed for it, UPS said it was delivered, but it's been two
days and I've seen no package. They said it was delivered but I got an infonotice that says 1st attempt, and that they will try again... but they haven't.
My package contained over $300 worth of stuff from China and it was int'l express and now someone at ups or at my apt's office messed up. :smh:

I bet ur package is somehwere in the front office

My front always tells me they don't have my stuff and it always ends up being there

speaking of playing one on no one....me and my boy used to play two-on-none growing up....I was penny hardaway he was allen iverson...we had jerseys...we would run plays :lol: we were also in elementary school. Had the jersey shorts and penny 2s he had the same and reebok answers....we thought we were going it

morning tan...meetings on meetings today...just downloaded flappy bird...rip to me

what is hot or not? Worth downloading?

We did the same but were Vince carter and Rasheed Wallace :D

Back
Top Bottom