the thread about nothing...

fd02503ed2877efe744386c77e1b070890c2153.gif
I'm kidding.

If I was there I'd buy the biggest bag for you.

anyone good in finance? :nerd:

I think antidope antidope is

antidope antidope i need help with my homework...halp

whats up is it net present value?

no its a word problem dealing with equity multiplier and peer group equity multiplier...

Carter, Inc., a manufacturer of electrical supplies, has an ROE of 23.1 percent, a profit margin of 3.62 percent, and a total asset turnover ratio of 2.98 times. Its peer group also has an ROE of 23.1 percent but has out performed Carter with a profit margin of 4.34 percent and a total assets turnover ratio of 4 times. Calculate the Carter's equity multiplier and peer group equity multiplier.

no its a word problem dealing with equity multiplier and peer group equity multiplier...

Carter, Inc., a manufacturer of electrical supplies, has an ROE of 23.1 percent, a profit margin of 3.62 percent, and a total asset turnover ratio of 2.98 times. Its peer group also has an ROE of 23.1 percent but has out performed Carter with a profit margin of 4.34 percent and a total assets turnover ratio of 4 times. Calculate the Carter's equity multiplier and peer group equity multiplier.

hate doing these problems. i would always be off by .1 or so. i also dont know the method to calculate the equity

my whole package situation is pissing me the **** off. >:  usps is telling me it's because of the weather in the east coast. **** that ****.

maybe you can call customer service? or maybe it's at a different location?

Tracking says it was delivered two days ago. Called UPS and they said it was delivered , triple-checked that it was the right address and everything, also got a failed delivery attempt notice from them so there's nowhere else it would be. But it's the front office that says they didn't get anything and haven't put anything in my mail box. :smh: I'm going to ask them tomorrow about it again and talk to the guy who actually signed for it. I will be bringing my hood friend.

Last edited:
My sister asked me to watch her dog for a little while, and now i don't want to give her back 
frown.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
Canada - Montreal (east coast)

I don't mind. but it's for person that would pick me

but don't worry, it ain't 66$ like Shoyru did :nerd:

Last edited:

I have no idea. Google that :lol: maybe someone else had done it.

I have no idea. Google that :lol: maybe someone else had done it.

its ok i gave up lol

anyone good in finance?
nerd.gif
I think @Antidope is
@Antidope i need help with my homework...halp

I have no idea. Google that
laugh.gif
maybe someone else had done it.
its ok i gave up lol
@Antidope  just throwing in the towel with quickness 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom