the thread about nothing...

thats crazy the daughter from Everyone Hates Chris is from Cleveland

eek.gif
@ how bad she is now

DAMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN
grin.gif

shoefreak>>>>>>

maybe newmy but she still hasn't sent me her proportions, although facially she's like a young Michelle LaVaughn Robinson. I'm just trying to be her Barry...word to newports and chrysler 300's.

Last edited:
I wish I could start on my foam collection. |I

Why?
I've always had an interest in foams since I saw my cousin with a pair of Eggplants back in 2009. When I saw them I thought they were amazing and I always wanted a pair. Also being from Tampa, they're not a common sight and to see someone without any Fighter Jets or Camos is a rarity. I always tell my friend I'll be King Foam. I can dream can't I?

I seen pics of the girl who made me believe in marriage 
embarassed.gif

no pics, sorry bros.

Why?
I've always had an interest in foams since I saw my cousin with a pair of Eggplants back in 2009. When I saw them I thought they were amazing and I always wanted a pair. Also being from Tampa, they're not a common sight and to see someone without any Fighter Jets or Camos is a rarity. I always tell my friend I'll be King Foam. I can dream can't I?

Why?

I guess. Sorry man, by the time you realized their greatness, it was already too late.

Dank, I like them all

honey, i always had the same problem with my old apartment. those mofos are just too lazy to look. i always ordered stuff online. even when i see my apartment number and name in HUGE handwriting on the box, they kept saying it was my roommate's. they didn't even bother to check.

please, bring your hood friend. that always came in handy for me. :lol:

I made them go in the back and check twice :smh: I should go look for myself next time. I'm srs about to cry, I can't afford for them to lose that package :frown:

do people on the east coast not get a good supply of foams, cause everytime i put a pair up on ebay it's some dude from the west coast who snatches them up.

Back
Top Bottom