the thread about nothing...

tumblr_n031ctr5q81qivd1ao1_500.jpg

I'm trying to make a dinner decision and y'all wanna post *** and *******...

I know my question is gonna go unseen :smh:

TAN father bored...

follow me on IG and if I find your pictures interesting, or your posts on here interesting, I will follow back...

if I don't follow back and reject your request...

and I will post your name here :smokin

ALSO:

THE RETURN OF THE BOX ABOUT NOTHING - SEND ME A PM - AND QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU WANT IN (SAME RULES APPLY AS LAST TIME, IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE RULES, GRAVE DIG AND FIND IT)

TAN father bored...

follow me on IG and if I find your pictures interesting, or your posts on here interesting, I will follow back...

if I don't follow back and reject your request...

and I will post your name here :smokin

ALSO:

THE RETURN OF THE BOX ABOUT NOTHING - SEND ME A PM - AND QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU WANT IN (SAME RULES APPLY AS LAST TIME, IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE RULES, GRAVE DIG AND FIND IT)

DA TAN FATHER!!!!

and yes im in :smokin

Morning Tan,

Errrbody having problems last night huh? Man problems...lady problems....job problems. Speaking of which i hope my boy lands this job. He is supposed to find out today if he got it or not.
Chronic Fatigue day 3 right now i feel ok today...my eyes are still heavy and i passed out last night at 9. I need to start pounding 5 hour energies or something.

Mom is coming home on thursday. Haven't seen her for about 8 months. Always nice when she comes home even if its only for 2 days. She lives in Florida now moved there about 3 years ago
enjoy that time with mommy 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom