the thread about nothing...

I agree @GrizzlyAnimal
 I will forever love you Jayden Jaymes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yawn. That gimmick is old now. 

I'll live somewhere in Cali one day.
make it soon before I get a girl pregnant and have to disappear.
Speaking of which.
I couldn't get my girl off me.. so yeah. I ALMOST ALMOST might have came inside. I'm not sure... i mean I saw most if not all on me... but I'm not % 100 percent sure. It's her fault I tried to push her off and she was climaxing aswell and ive never been so weak in my life. I didn't have rubbers on me. :smh:

Last edited:
I ain't ballin b.
I really want to see you, go knock on your door and say "hey, want to play basketball?" then pick out your outfit 
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

whachu studing?
move to cen*cal and you can give me your laser 4s
nerd.gif
. ill take you out to grub and show you around
embarassed.gif
don't move to cencal, you will want to go back to minute soda.
Speaking of which.
I couldn't get my girl off me.. so yeah. I ALMOST ALMOST might have came inside. I'm not sure... i mean I saw most if not all on me... but I'm not % 100 percent sure. It's her fault I tried to push her off and she was climaxing aswell and ive never been so week in my life. I didn't have rubbers on me.
mean.gif
babynames.com

whachu studing?
move to cen*cal and you can give me your laser 4s :nerd: . ill take you out to grub and show you around :wow:
I mentioned this before, sound arts. And no you can't have my 4s.

I really want to see you, go knock on your door and say "hey, want to play basketball?" then pick out your outfit :wow:
The ways I dress is all over the place. I'd wear dress shirt, polo, jersey, favorite band tee, pop culture tee, and
so on.

Last edited:
whachu studing?
move to cen*cal and you can give me your laser 4s :nerd: . ill take you out to grub and show you around :wow:
I mentioned this before, sound arts. And no you can't have my 4s.

I really want to see you, go knock on your door and say "hey, want to play basketball?" then pick out your outfit :wow:
The ways I dress is all over the place. I'd wear dress shirt, polo, jersey, favorite band tee, pop culture tee, and
so on.

thats right, i remember now. how much you have left in your sound arts study?

Back
Top Bottom