the thread about nothing...

[COLOR=#red]Anyone know about guns?

Specifically a Remington 700 SPS heavy barrel .308 with a nixon monarch 4-16x42 scope

My boy is selling his, was wondering what a fair price would be... He is asking $850... The Gun is $730 retail, scope is $320. Brand new of course.

Picking it up tonight to shoot.

[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats this about Colorado allowing marijuana to be purchased with EBT cards?

Its a trap!!!

just got back from baltimore. the drive there was 7-8 hours cause of the snow....... the drive back was 2-3 hours.

went to the strip club last day and stripper trolled on me by trying this "oh i play starcraft and RPGs line" cause im asian. then assumes im japanese/korean or some kind of exotic asian mix. da fuq is going on

to the guy that recommended blue moon cafe, i had the sweet baby jesus and it was :smokin and a bit of my friends cinnamon bun that was :wow:

Last edited:
I know often times I come to ya'll with negativity or girl trouble but I have good news

tonight. My coaches promoted me to captain!

I went from being 9-17 last year to being 11-9 and being captain.

This is far from the time to rest now, as it only gets more difficult from here on out.

Hearing my mom say that she's proud of me brought a big smile to my face, I'm so happy right now.

[COLOR=#red]Congrats man... have some of your matches recorded and youtubed. I want to watch. I'll give you some notes if you'd like. Either way I want to watch. [/COLOR]

I know often times I come to ya'll with negativity or girl trouble but I have good news
This is far from the time to rest now, as it only gets more difficult from here on out.
Hearing my mom say that she's proud of me brought a big smile to my face, I'm so happy right now.
Congrats dude. Keep working at it, and always maintain your smile.

Marco, I know that feel. Certain shoes I love wearing, especially if they're beat. Just adds something to the kicks.

I went to the supermarket and they dint have the cookie dough oreos, just copped a rack of goldens

Whos really out here buying more than one cell phone case?
this is only half. 
nerd.gif
 i'm using the one on the way left.
But whyyyyyyyyyyy?
Just got asked for a 2nd interview
devil.gif
nthat.gif

Are they ever gonna make another NT fitted?

I got an awesome idea in mind...
Share with the group. Can't lie, I slept on the last run because I thought it was kinda lame....until I saw actual pics of the hat and got tight 
laugh.gif
. I want one this time around, or whenever they get to it. 
So whats this about Colorado allowing marijuana to be purchased with EBT cards?

Its a trap!!!
This can't be life

nthat.gif
 congrats young'n. Keep it going.

My former co worker called me today and told me congrats on my new position. She heard form her boss I got the job. 
nthat.gif

[COLOR=#red]Anyone know about guns?

Specifically a Remington 700 SPS heavy barrel .308 with a nixon monarch 4-16x42 scope

My boy is selling his, was wondering what a fair price would be... He is asking $850... The Gun is $730 retail, scope is $320. Brand new of course.

Picking it up tonight to shoot.

[/COLOR]

http://www.basspro.com/Remington-Model-700-SPS-308-WIN-Varmint-Rifle/product/10218357/

usually bass pro reviews are on point. also depends on how you will be using your gun

Back
Top Bottom