the thread about nothing...

thedar1.gif

Deebo has been on a roll lately, dude got mad because I told him crackers is a colloquialism for cops in certain areas of Tampa...

my girl cousin was drunk again last night texting me n ****. made me salty and sad bc my tia is rich, my cousin has worked part time retail all her life (she's 27ish) and was sending me pictures of her drinking in hawaii up on a big *** fancy hotel. 

when is my chance coming to get out of this life 
tired.gif

my girl cousin was drunk again last night texting me n ****. made me salty and sad bc my tia is rich, my cousin has worked part time retail all her life (she's 27ish) and was sending me pictures of her drinking in hawaii up on a big *** fancy hotel. 

when is my chance coming to get out of this life 
tired.gif

wealth of self! live your potential, master your talents, and never envy the foolish.

--Bilbotus S. Shmangins c.2014

Last edited:
wealth of self! live your potential, master your talents, and never envy the foolish.

--Bilbotus S. Shmangins c.2014

you never responded

to da pm

Back
Top Bottom