giphy.gif

Noticed the update last night

Thought I was crazy as I had never noticed it before 

Finally done with exams 
pimp.gif

bilbo y u do dis

was it a botnet warning?
Yeah what's this mean?

Have you been on the deep recently on that computer? Or anywhere possibly malicious?

Your computer may have been hijacked. There should be a number you can call for more specific info.
Na never went deep only use the bros for qorno. Can a 360 be compromised? I went on xvids a while back on there. Legit we don't use pcs in this house (literally the one the modem is hooked to hasn't been turned on in years) it's weird.

bilbo y u do dis

was it a botnet warning?
Yeah what's this mean?

Have you been on the deep recently on that computer? Or anywhere possibly malicious?

Your computer may have been hijacked. There should be a number you can call for more specific info.
Na never went deep only use the bros for qorno. Can a 360 be compromised? I went on xvids a while back on there. Legit we don't use pcs in this house (literally the one the modem is hooked to hasn't been turned on in years) it's weird.

have you ran a full computer scan on your antivirus?

well really it means a computer on your network is a part of another network being controlled by an outside source/sources.

Most of the time average antivirus cannot detect these kinds of problems. Look into rootkit detection and if there was a number with the warning, call it.

I'm running norton antivirus on my macbook now. i'm gonna give time warner a call.

wehre do i rootkit detection sleazy i dont wanna click any wrong links at this point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom