the thread about nothing...

thanks sleazy i'm on the phone with time warner now i'll let u know what they say. the norton antivirus is still running on my mac. the dude thinks it might be my computer contracting malware because it hasn't shown up on their servers but idk he's doing more research now.

Hi guiys!

GOAT Oreo

:wow:

Anyone knows how Uniqlo's tees and shirts fit?
Small

sleazy i'm running mavericks and that's not supported currently by that site. mavericks seems pointless at the moment btw. didn't see much difference in the update besides that cloud password key thing which I'm good on.

the guy on time warner didn't know much. asked colleagues, haven't gotten calls about this issue. said run the norton and he'll call me if they hear from other folks with the same problem.

Last edited:
I had to click a link at the bottom of the page to get out and use the web on my own accord, did i do myself in by clicking it? i should've screen capped the page :smh:

Any of you familiar with adult star Brooklyn Chase? :smokin:smokin:smokin

On an unrelated note, I need something hearty and warm for lunch. Thinking either local breakfast spot for lunch or something tex-mex-ish. Unfortunately that is going to require a drive and its colder than a witches tit here. :smh: Needing a vacation badly

When Forrest gets up to talk at the Vietnam rally in Washington, the microphone plug is pulled and you cannot hear him. According to Tom Hanks, he says,

"Sometimes when people go to Vietnam, they go home to their mommas without any legs. Sometimes they don’t go home at all. That’s a bad thing. That’s all I have to say about that."

Back
Top Bottom