the thread about nothing...

that's a tough situation. any chance you can get a 3some going on :nerd:

on the real, though, good luck with this quagmire.

Ryda man, that might be my favorite girl you posted. I love that Native American look :smokin

Last edited:
Being in love with 2 women effin sucks. I have this physical connection with my girl cause she and her personality is cool, but I recently told my best friend how i really feel bout her only to find out she feels the same. When i asked why she never said anything she said cause I run around chasing different chicks and O should have known by the things she does for me(cook, clean, help me study). It's a damn dilemma for me cause I dont wanna hurt either girl
That sounds too real. How long have you felt this way about the best friend.

peoples priorities always crack me up but to each their own.

My roommate makes 38k a year....and still has to pay college loans off...but is about to buy a 2014 WRX.....doesn't want a used one...found a good deal on an '09 for him. Nope he wants a brand new one...thinks he is gonna get 4k back in taxes and put it as a down payment on the car and only have a 300 a month payment.

Even if the payment is around 300 its gonna be for a long time....pay off your loans with the tax money and get a damn civic for 18k until you pay off your loans...then when you are debt free....splurge a little on a whip.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

My roommate makes 38k a year....and still has to pay college loans off...but is about to buy a 2014 WRX.....doesn't want a used one...found a good deal on an '09 for him. Nope he wants a brand new one...thinks he is gonna get 4k back in taxes and put it as a down payment on the car and only have a 300 a month payment.

Even if the payment is around 300 its gonna be for a long time....pay off your loans with the tax money and get a damn civic for 18k until you pay off your loans...then when you are debt free....splurge a little on a whip.

Everyone manages someone else's money better then their own lol.

38k with a roommate. 300 a month for a car ain't bad. Most NTers spend that on shoes in a month.

You sound envious.

:stoneface:

Being in love with 2 women effin sucks. I have this physical connection with my girl cause she and her personality is cool, but I recently told my best friend how i really feel bout her only to find out she feels the same. When i asked why she never said anything she said cause I run around chasing different chicks and O should have known by the things she does for me(cook, clean, help me study). It's a damn dilemma for me cause I dont wanna hurt either girl
You've gone too far with the best friend no backing out now brah.

You can't tell her that stuff then back off like nothing happened.

laugh.gif

pure heartburn

You've gone too far with the best friend no backing out now brah.

You can't tell her that stuff then back off like nothing happened.

But I still didnt smash, she wouldn't give it up to me cause I have a girl and she thinks I'm confused, which is 100% right. It's crazy cause now that the feelings are out in the open I feel relieved but trapped at the same damn time cause my BM told me how much of a pos I am and I have really been working on being a better man. So I dont wanna be a jerk to either 1 but I wanna be happy too

Everyone manages someone else's money better then their own lol.

38k with a roommate. 300 a month for a car ain't bad. Most NTers spend that on shoes in a month.

You sound envious.

:stoneface:

I'm just trying to help him out i am a financial analyst by job title managing money is basically my job. It's tough when you have to hear him complain about money and can't get me rent on time...then say things like i am going to buy a 30k car. And a lot of the stuff he just says but might not happen. Like 300 a month is based on him getting 0% financing and being about to put 5% or so down. That is honestly unlikely...he is probably going to be looking at $400 ish a month...our rent and utilities is about $700 a month so those two bills alone are $1100...still have $350 a month for college loans, cell phone car insurance....he drives 30miles to work a day...so gas....and at 38k a year...your pay check is around 1200 bi monthly. It just piles up quick....

Last edited:
my eyes burn, drank Dr. Pepper last night and didn't sleep well 
sick.gif

time to put work in and apply for jobs, saw an '06 Cadillac DTS I fell in love with 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom